• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

[TWX-11795] Resource Transfers

DeletedUser

There is a known bug on android devices that makes the option to transfer resources between your villages unavailable. This has been escalated to our developers and we're hoping for a solution soon. I will update this thread once a fix has been confirmed.

DeletedUser

A ticket has now been submitted to the development team to investigate this issue.

Ticket ID: TWX-11975

DeletedUser399

did this change the way the Delivery option worked too? i used my reward to research that and now i can not send to other players and it shows that i need to either pay or level up to use it again.

DeletedUser

rastafunk;n4041 said:
did this change the way the Delivery option worked too? i used my reward to research that and now i can not send to other players and it shows that i need to either pay or level up to use it again.

This sounds like a separate issue. Can you please submit a ticket to support so we can investigate the issue?

DeletedUser

I've just uploaded the Tribal Wars 2 app on my android device (Samsung Galaxy S5 Active) to v1.15.2 and the ability to transfer resources between my villages has returned; this update was released on May 13th.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Minolwen;n4121 said:
I've just uploaded the Tribal Wars 2 app on my android device (Samsung Galaxy S5 Active) to v1.15.2 and the ability to transfer resources between my villages has returned; this update was released on May 13th.

Make sure the village you are sending to and from don't have level 20 markets. xP
You can transfer between your own villages without a level 20 market, but the Android app was like "...No, no, no. You need a level 20 market."