• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Reported [TWX-12399] The scroll bar is STILL missing for the attendants screen (participants on messages)

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
Newest version of Chrome, and for the scroll bar on all worlds, I can't scroll down the rankings to see any tribes, or players.
For Forte De Sags
And please add more barbs, I know you just added some but not nearly enough. Thanks

DeletedUser493

I am having the same problem but not only on US6 but US4 also. I can't scroll down to either check player or tribe ranking. Even can't scroll down on messages mail. To check all the players in the mail, to see who is there and who suppose to not be in the mail so I may find who should I kick out from the mail. Please can you fix this issue. Thank You

DeletedUser583

This issue is being worked on. and should be fixed the 3rd! thank you for your comments! we thrive on player feedback!

DeletedUser493

The scrolling down on ranks is now fixed, thanks for that. However, I can't scroll down on the mail messages "show all players" button to see who is in it. The bar in "show all players" doesn't appear

DeletedUser493

I hope this issue can be fixed as soon as possible