• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Confirmed [TWX-12404] Sending out preset when typing troop amounts

DeletedUser452

This might be a know issue but if not here it is...

When I go to attack someone and I get the the "send army" I always accidentally send a preset attack.

the reason this happens is because instead of using the little sliding arrow I like the type the troop amounts in specifically instead sitting there for 10 min trying to slide it to the specific number I want.

So lets say I want to send an attack of 100 spear men. I click on the area to type in the troop amount and type 100 but when I click the 1 on my keyboard the preset for 1 gets sent out for an attack. This is incredibly annoying.

I still want to keep my presets but I also want to be able to type in a different amount for specific occasions. Like supporting an ally for example. So plz fix this. I would suggest only making the presets work when you have just clicked on the village not when you select the send army display. Hope that makes since.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Hey there, Techdeck.

This is actually a known issue and has already been reported (TWX-12404). We're hoping for a quick fix on this issue.