• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Reported TWX-13381 Global Presets and Hotkeys

DeletedUser

Starting today I have noticed that ALL my Global Presets are losing the Hotkeys I assign to them.
I go into the global preset and the hotkeys that were there yesterday are now gone. I reset them, assign them to the current village and then move to the next village to discover the hotkeys are again gone. I go back to the village that I had just reset and again the hotkeys are gone. I have tried this several times and different ways, but everytime I switch villages everything gets erased. I tried reloading the game several times, but this did not help either.

DeletedUser

One of my tribe members reported the same thing. He said it happened any time a change was made. I had not made any changes until today and that is when the problem started. But the problem is persistent in not allowing me to reset the hotkeys and keep them in place. As soon as I click to add the preset to a new village the hotkeys are gone.

DeletedUser61

This issue has been reported. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and will keep you updated when a fix is available.