• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Fixed Unit Movement

DeletedUser915

When I go into the Units Tab, the Unit Movement section says one of my attacks is going from someone elses village that is in my tribe. It shows the correct troops and the correct target, but it it says someone elses name.

I am using Google Chrome, this appears on my iPhone as well. I didn't do anything special to make this happen.

DeletedUser915

I can't now, but after the attack hit, I was frustratingly made aware that the person displayed was actually nobling the village I attacked. It wasn't until my attack actually hit that it updated anything to even let me know I was attacking my own tribe! I would have been extremely mad if I lost all of my Light Calvs, but luckily (for me) I just got a church in the province less than an hour earlier. But, he did lose 500 defensive troops.

DeletedUser645

How often does this happen? I can't seem to recreate it.

DeletedUser915

I figured out what is happening :)

When I send an attack, the "From" column is showing the name of the player I am attacking. But, when that same attack is returning, it says it is "From" me. I don't think there is a bug here, I think they just need to fix the column name to say "Enemy".