• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Up and coming non top 10 tribes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Since there seems to be not much conversation going on and I noticed a lot of the players who did most of the talking here have been rimmed already or haven't restarted yet after losing all villages.
I would propose a discussion about Tribes bellow the top 10.

Most players ignore these tribes when looking to the future as they aren't "flashy" and in your face I suppose, But in the Castel Del Monte USA/UK server almost every top 10 tribe including the top 3 tribes were destroyed after a month some a little longer but the majority ended.

So after that the tribes nobody expected came up and took over with coordination and organization making new waves in the server.

My point being anything can happen on these games and talking about the current top 10 gets boring so why not have current Forum members pick out tribes they like from bellow the top 10 and even better if they pick them from bellow the top 20 ;)

So pick any tribe you would either like to see go somewhere or can actually see going somewhere in the server, and try not to be biased now :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I would like to see where "storm of knights"(SOK) and "Catalysist"(CAL) go, they both have decent clusters and not sure on the leadership but if they stay active, stay loyal and play their cards right they will be able to outlast all these MRT's in this server.

I have seen it done on other servers.

DeletedUser238

I don't even see the rankings as a thing that matters anymore. the tribe limit is unlimited meaning these people with 150+ members can continue to recruit everyone else. doesn't mate them any better. makes them easier targets. hardly worth looking at:p

DeletedUser232

Agreed with Smurks. Though I think Legend, Federation of United Nobles, and Knights of Hyrule all look good. Though KOH was top 10 before that started removing members and other tribes got bigger, so I don't know if we should count them...

DeletedUser193

The only tribes out of top 10 I see going up is War Angels Of Light. Painting A Sea of Blue may rise one day as they have a decent points per player average. And KOH is worth a mention but they will probably remain at a standstill.

DeletedUser

Federation of United Nobles, is the remake of Catalysist since the leader there got rimmed and went inactive without passing the torch.

DeletedUser238

the lack of faith you have in my tribe is troublesome EZ lol.

DeletedUser193

I'm sorry, not trying to be rude or step on any toes. Just calling like I see it. I hope you guys do jump up in power as you are my tribes allies.

DeletedUser

This has got to be my favorite type of forum for TW, the Not Top Ten best tribes

DeletedUser

lol no one points out the real small tribes with power, like 3-5 players as a tribe in the top 20

DeletedUser238

top 20 doesn't even matter lol. top 3 barely matters. Hell IXI recruited 40 odd members from various tribes to obtain rank 1. Ranks are superfluous in a world with no tribe limit and no selection. the whole world could be under 1 banner if we wanted it that way.

DeletedUser238

takes the fun out of the game lol. I love to destroy someones work with my nobles and cats.

Tokano

Not a Mod
xP If cats were actually useful in this game, I'd agree. Sabotage spies are cheaper and more effective than cats.

Status
Not open for further replies.