Version 1.13Hello Tribal Warriors! On Wednesday, April 8, we will update all beta servers with version 1.13. This version will change the behavior of the Instant Trade item for player trades and will improve the village info screen. This update also contains a lot of bug fixes to improve the general quality of the game.
- The new Global Information will grant you instant access to all important information at first glance. The information containing incoming attacks, current loyalty of your village or running effects like attack protection has been moved from the top right bar to this improved layout.
- Instant Trade will now instantly trade resources and als return your merchants involved in the resource transaction.
- The village info screen has been improved: a 'Jump to village' button has been added next to the village name, an icon for Kingdoms has been added, owner info is not shown for Barbarian Villages, travel times are not shown when you own selected village, attack protection is now shown instead of the Province bonus (which had never been implemented), the loyalty icon shown for owned villages is replaced with the one from the global info, and the Province and Kingdom names are now displayed with the option to directly open the Province screen.
- A location will now always be found for your Second Village.
- Players no longer get stuck in the tutorial due to the Second Village feature.
- Players can no longer obtain their Second Village in less than 5 days.
- The 'Current village only' filter will now be properly applied in the commands overview.
- When opening your own player profile from a message it will now be displayed correctly.
- Troop filters in the troops and commands overviews are now working as intended.
- Rams will now deal the proper amount of damage again.
- You can now apply filters for Market offers without being thrown back on page 1 of the results.
- Commands can be canceled again if you are at a lower than maximum zoom level on the map.
- The order of the unit queue will no longer be wrong when summoning a Paladin.
- Pinning or unpinning a Tribe news item will now instantly re-order the list accordingly.
- Units obtained as rewards or via daily unit deals will now count toward quest completion requirements.
- Relocating your Paladin will now show the correct destination village.
- The correct dates are now displayed for your achievements again.
- The recruitment times will no longer break out of the design.
- The hotkeys overview will no longer contain duplicated entries.
- Opening the village overview while your settings screen is opened will no longer trigger a wrong info window.
- Quest progress bars will no longer break the layout.
- When deleting a group, the 'Confirm' buton will now appear normally again.
- In rare occasions there had been a delay when writing messages or forum postings. This should no longer happen.
- When using Internet Explorer, no useless scrollbar will magically appear in the Tribe application text field.
- Some translations have been fixed.
Android (Release Date: April 13)
- The notification for a new message on the Tribe forum is now correctly displayed.
- The Village Overview has been improved a lot.
- Push notifications have been added to the iOS app.
- The UI of the app has been improved.
- The app will no longer crash when navigating through your reports.
- The app will no longer crash when tapping 'Select market' and the 'Back' button quickly in succession.
- The app will no longer crash when opening an achievement report.
- The app will no longer crash when opening the list of daily or weekly achievements.
- The app will no longer crash when tapping the line 'There are no reports'.
- The app will no longer crash when comparing repeatable achievements.
- Returning spies are now shown on the map.
- When adding an officer to your army, the travel time will properly update.
- When using an item the screen will no longer shift to another item right after.
- The maximum Storage space will now properly update when the building has been upgraded.
- Building upgrades are now always properly displayed.
- Resource and unit packages now have the correct icons.
- Resources are now displayed in red font when your Storage is full.
- Players who are not in a Tribe will not have a 'Null' Tribe acronym displayed under their names anymore.
- The iPad version will no longer display a wrong end date for your attack protection.
- Reroll animations have been fixed.
- Some translations have been fixed.