• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Update 1.17 Discussion Thread

DeletedUser394

For those wondering out to set the hotkeys, press hotkey R or go to the rally point menu. Edit your presets, at the bottom is where the option to assign 1-9 to that preset. Click the # then click save. You should see the number on the preset icon.

DeletedUser61

For those wondering out to set the hotkeys, press hotkey R or go to the rally point menu. Edit your presets, at the bottom is where the option to assign 1-9 to that preset. Click the # then click save. You should see the number on the preset icon.
Thank you DericDraco

DeletedUser394

Thanks, though it is bugged in its use.

Maybe its me, but since the idea of Patches have been introduced in online games it seems the public has to deal with many more bugs in every game. I bet you can't name one game that doesn't have a major bug on release or lots of minor bugs after patches. It is like Q&A doesn't exist or if they do find a bug, it is slated for the next patch. Why not delay the patch and introduce a fully functional feature with out any bugs? Instead of the current trend of rushing a feature with bugs to fix later?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser583

Well in short, we cant always find every little glitch. It's not until the patch is released that you the players help inform us on the issues. plus this allows us to test new features and get feedback. If we waited MONTHS to release a "bug free" patch would make more people upset.

DeletedUser394

Well your record for patch releases isn't very good. Every patch I've played on has bugged Obvious functions in the game. Isn't there a Q&A team or any testing by a PLAYER not a Dev? I'm sure if you ran a vote players would rather see less bugs than faster release any day of the week.

DeletedUser

Is it just me or is the game not freezing as much anymore? I just ran through all my villages recruiting and setting up building queues and sent out all my farmers and the game didn't freeze once on me.

DeletedUser61

Is it just me or is the game not freezing as much anymore? I just ran through all my villages recruiting and setting up building queues and sent out all my farmers and the game didn't freeze once on me.
There has been major improvement on that. The developers have been working very hard to correct that issue. Thank you for the positive feedback I'm sure when they read this they will be happy as well.

DeletedUser

There has been major improvement on that. The developers have been working very hard to correct that issue. Thank you for the positive feedback I'm sure when they read this they will be happy as well.

Good to hear that! I wasn't sure since I didn't see anything on it in the patch notes but I'm glad they have done work on it to be noticeably better.

DeletedUser394

Yeah, nice to actually get to all your villages with out things freezing. Should of been documented in the update notes.

DeletedUser61

This has been an ongoing issue correcting the lag as many have said. There may also be other attempts to improve this and until they have 100% they may not release this as a fix but a correction.

DeletedUser677

I really liked the update, I fixed a few problems I had.

DeletedUser

Well your record for patch releases isn't very good. Every patch I've played on has bugged Obvious functions in the game. Isn't there a Q&A team or any testing by a PLAYER not a Dev? I'm sure if you ran a vote players would rather see less bugs than faster release any day of the week.

Well from what i understand about typical programming and developing (since I have been taking classes for this subject) they usually have a team of beta testers to check things before patches and updates are even released to the public, sadly it seems that in the online gaming community this is not the case, they use us (the players) as their beta testers, for free even.. or better yet we pay them to keep playing, even as these patches get released, so how does that sit with u? lol