Greetings, Tribal Warriors!
On Thursday, December 17th all realms will be updated with version 1.38. This version will split the 'Send army' screen into an 'Attack' and 'Support' tab for easier usability. Furthermore, we have tackled and fixed some annoying bugs.
- The 'Send army' screen has been divided into two tabs: attack and support. This way it is way easier to organize.
- It is now easier to click the errands in your Resource Deposit as you can now click the entire errand tile.
- Sergeant at Barracks level 10: Recruitment times increased by +5%
- Lieutenant at Barracks level 20: Recruitment times increased by +10%
- Captain at Barracks level 25: Recruitment times increased by +15%
- In some cases it was not possible to recruit units when the number was below 10. This has been fixed.
- Entering 5-digit values in the Market would reset it to 10.000 or back to 0. This issue has been resolved.
- When a village is conquered, all running effects triggered by the previous owner are properly removed.
- When a village name is too long, it will now be cut off to fit the design.
- In rare cases, the hotkeys would still be lost. This will not happen anymore.
- Some translations have been fixed.
- Barbarian villages will no longer have 100% faith.
Thank you very much for your support and bug reports. Give us your feedback in this discussion thread HERE.
The Tribal Wars 2 Team