Greetings, Tribal Warriors!
On Wednesday, January 18th, we will update all realms with version 1.39. This version will overhaul the Daily Unit Deal feature somewhat, and you can now also get Berserkers and Trebuchets!
- We have removed restrictions for the Daily Unit Deals, so now you will also be able to purchase units that you currently wouldn't be able to recruit based on the level of your Barracks. Furthermore, Infantry units are now more likely to show up than Cavalry units. Siege Weapons now even have a smaller chance to show up as they were less popular and we didn't want to clutter the offers with those. Now you will also have a small chance to get Trebuchets or Berserkers as an offer!
- Quest steps now have a new button which lets you show the related screen. We have implemented this for people who struggle to find corresponding areas of the game to finish their quests.
- You are now able to disable specific tips in the game if you don't want to see the same tip again. Ignored tips can be reset in your game settings again. Tips will now also appear less frequently.
- The tooltip on your resource bar will now show the proper times when your Warehouse would be full.
- Battle reports for defenders will no longer show the attacker's active Tribe skills.
- Second Village tasks will now always display the proper amount of points you will get on completion.
- The Master of Loot will no longer upgrade buildings that are already on max level.
- You can no longer accept Tribe invitations if you are in a Tribe already.
- When a message reply arrives while you are reading the message thread, you will no longer automatically be redirected to the new reply.
- Links will no longer be cut off in a Tribe forum post if it is too long.
- Tooltips in your 'Send army' screen will no longer display +NaN% but the correct value instead.
- Boosts are no longer displayed if they are not active.
- New item indicators are now shown again in your inventory.
- When renaming a village, the input field is no longer empty by default.
- The Chapel bonus is now displayed correctly.
- When Bountiful Harvest is active, your Provisions will no longer be displayed as decimals.
- The icons and names for Spies are no longer broken in your recruitment queue.
- If you are not supporting a village, you will no longer see the button to send back all your units in corresponding village info.
- In rare cases, the game would not load up after an account has been registered. This will no longer occur.
- The icons for the new Barracks technologies have been fixed.
- Some translations have been fixed.
Thank you very much for your support and bug reports. Give us your feedback in this discussion thread HERE.
The Tribal Wars 2 Team