Greetings, Tribal Warriors!
All Pioneer realms will be updated with version 1.60, Monday (25th July). This version brings a few community requests from the past and some bug fixes.
- Added the possibility to share reports with tribe members.
- Now it is possible to set the active village from the overviews.
- Players can use filters in the mass mint overview.
- Improved the refreshing of number of noblemen to a more efficient way.
- In some rare cases, the game could freeze upon concluding a recruitment.
- Mass minting coins now correctly updates the resources displayed.
- Supporting troops from barbarian villages are now fully and correctly removed.
- Removed some cryptic errors from the game.
- The icon for banned players now disappears properly after the ban has been lifted.
- Corrected the current coop calculation in the account.
- Improved some display elements and translations.
Thank you very much for your support and bug reports. Give us your feedback in this discussion thread.
The Tribal Wars 2 Team