• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Update 1.9 Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Is anyone else having issues with game functionality since the 1.9 update? If so, any suggestions?

DeletedUser305

I can not even log in now, it isn't loading. But did put a ticket in before this problem started

DeletedUser238

you'll remain to have these problems until the servers are hot fixed. the 1.9 update caused a bug with the servers. we will have to deal with it for a couple more hours or when the next update comes out. we need to realize that they have to dig through coding to fix bugs and that sometimes this happens. it just so happens to be a huge bug that may cause people to quit so im assuming they are working hard to fix it.

DeletedUser

Baskee;n2088 said:
I have been unable to login successfully all day.
Quick get Baskee while he can't log in (joking of course lol)
Honestly tho I just leave it on the loading screen while it takes 5-10min to load and watch some youtube while I wait.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry about this issue. The team is already working on a fix.

DeletedUser232

I thought I was the only one having the issue. Glad to see others sharing my pain. ;)

DeletedUser

smurks;n2099 said:
marcosHK can you get me in touch with a dev
I wish I could, I'm sorry. What I can advice you to do is send a PM to YOUNG WOLF, although it may take him some time to get back to you, or send a ticket to the support.

Status
Not open for further replies.