Version 1.9Hello Tribal Warriors! On Wednesday, February 18, we will update all game servers with version 1.9. This version will improve the game further and fix a lot of bugs. In your Android app you can now set up push notifications, so you never miss any important game actions. Now you can also benefit from frequent Resource Deposits in the Android version!
- Players will now be informed via email when their support ticket has been answered, or if a ticket has been created for them.
- The achievement 'I played Tribal Wars 2 and all I got was this lousy achievement' has been removed from the game.
- The content of support reports has been improved.
- In very rare cases wrong data had been displayed in the Hospital. This has been resolved.
- In rare cases villages could not be conquered. This has been resolved.
- Trade report filters are now correctly applied.
- The correct boost duration is now displayed in the barbarian village info screen.
- Provisions are now calculated correctly in the overview.
- Long player names will no longer break the format of the start page.
- Long player names will no longer break the format of the tribe forums.
- The hotkey 'Enter' will no longer trigger unwanted actions.
- The hotkey 'E' is now working as intended.
- Villages will no longer become invisible.
- Mass minting no longer shows incorrect values.
- When saving a preset the correct popup is being displayed.
- The text editor is now displayed as intended again.
- The map should no longer freeze when zoomed out on Firefox.
- The correct achievement is now unlocked when conquering a village with a loyalty value of -1.
- The email address can now properly be changed in the game settings.
- When restarting on a world provisions used by supporting units will no longer be blocked.
- In rare cases some barbarian villages did no longer grow. This has been resolved.
- Tribe messages are no longer send to nobody.
- Some translations have been fixed.
- Resource Deposits are also available in your Android app.
- A more user-friendly Tribe Screen has been implemented for Android smartphones.
- Push notifications have been added to the Andrid app.
- The tribe member list no longer display duplicated options.
- Players can now use the 'Forgot password' option on the mobile login screen.
- The timeline shows correct time values again.
- Spy recruitment times are displayed correctly again.
- Daily unit deals have been added to the iOS app.
- Premium reports now have their proper content.
- The new bulding/unit queue has been added to the iOS app.
- The usability of the messaging system has been improved.
- Players can now attach items such as reports to their messages.
- Mass minting is now working as intended.
- Clicking a quest icon now always displays the fulfilled or open quest of that quest line.
- Battle reports now show correct values.
- Sent messages are no longer shown as unread in your conversation list.