• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Updated top 10 map

DeletedUser670

60f0345ed3cbb126c36841c2883ae202

Top 10 tribes as of 8-16-15

DeletedUser1260

Update on this world? How goes the war? Who is fighting whom? Who is hugging their way up the chain? Fill in the conversation and lets get this thread hopping.

DeletedUser534

Well almost everybody who is not totally hugging is killing tli and cra, but the majority of the world just hugs and not wars. Only tribe ik of that is quality is RaD. RPR though is an intresting tribe, but idk much about them.

DeletedUser1260

So Ian whom is hugging whom? What are they afraid of?

DeletedUser534

Tnb and tnm seems to be hugging most of the world to focus on tli. RaD has almost no friends besides those two and the rest of the world has hugged with the biggest tribe tnm so only tli and cra are fighting the world at this point. (Excluding rad for a few reasons)

DeletedUser825

And what would those few reasons be? If you wouldn't mind sharing them.

DeletedUser534

My opinion would be to biased, I'm in rad currently. :p

Also, I ain't giving heavy Pnp just some fun banter.

DeletedUser825

Haha fair enough. A biased opinion is probably not the greatest. :)

DeletedUser1260

Gaming Freeze so you play this world? What is your take on the situation?

DeletedUser825

Unfortunately I have not joined this world. I was just trying to enhance the forums a bit and see if Ian would have liked to say a bit more about his tribe. Although now that I look at a map I think RaD is in a pretty solid position.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser534

If ya have questions I'm up to answer them, but expect some biase in my responses. :p

DeletedUser255

Bias is always to be expected when it comes to PnP, how about a quick overview on your enemies, their failures as well as what you have learned during your fight?

DeletedUser534

Well, I've been on this world for a long while. I started fighting TLI and CRA almost at the beginning when I had a tribe of my own. They were getting crushed pretty bad till I had to get rid of my tribe for a few reasons I would not like to discuss. CRA and TLI were friends since the start and CRA had a few quality players so they did decently. TLI was still TLI and they were holding there own, but mostly losing the battle in the core. Then some stuff happened that cause my tribe to no longer exist. RaD has been beating on TLI and CRA and so has TNM and TNB, I'd say they won't be long for the core. I can't share much of RaD's victories as I have been with them for a short time, but I can say that kittx a player who bullied me from the start of the server has finally been killed. Losing 30 villages within 3 days and gaining over 1m defensive bash. :)

DeletedUser1260

So why did you stop playing Icedragon? I know you have more to say on the subject but choose to halt conversation instead :p

DeletedUser465

You already know why, or should know why. It's why i'm leading on 7 :p

DeletedUser685

Well almost everybody who is not totally hugging is killing tli and cra, but the majority of the world just hugs and not wars. Only tribe ik of that is quality is RaD. RPR though is an intresting tribe, but idk much about them.

RPR is the old Vanquisher. They look to be on the fence as to where they will fall on the TLI/CRA vs the world conflict.

DeletedUser738

Hello Folks & Good Day
kittx was taken by members of TNM & TBN, Ty ... that is a pretty map, good job ...