Urquhart Banter!

Discussion in 'Urquhart Castle (US21)' started by Seegrim, Mar 14, 2017.

1. KingEvo

KingEvo Axeman

Me personally I feel tribes can be reduced to 100 members. I think it would make it more competitive

2. coldog22

coldog22 Guest

Yeah, It's not like we have a 5 page thread going on about it...
    https://us.forum.tribalwars2.com/index.php?threads/dying-game.2065/

king kymeria likes this.
  3. king kymeria

king kymeria Mounted Archer

That what my Whole Jump off from go! Gigantic, Mass Recriuted, and Merged Tribes..Being completely out of touch, 3 years ago,...Hb1 had 200 members in W3, I had 12, we played Everyday, and Kicked some ASS, But, seriously, 12 against 200....Oh I went on about quite a bit...It's in here if you know where to look.

4. Silky Way

Silky Way Spearman

Honestly, it doesn't matter what developers do. They could reduce tribe size to 25 members and people would just have 6 or 7 "sister tribes" that will fight together anyway. If people want to have massive amounts of tribe members they will find a way.

5. king kymeria

Wow...And the circle goes on and on...ROFL...yeah guys stop complaining about the size of the tribes! use your brain man! BTW. What a great Start in this world Huh? I means pay per click must be getting loaded, we should write the developers about fast more powerful severs...lol...to take those clicks, ya know...

6. CarelessPuma

CarelessPuma Spearman

It is hard to follow what you are saying sometimes.

tfoxworthy likes this.
  7. poopypantaloons

poopypantaloons Spearman

DOES HE EVEN LIFT BRO

8. king kymeria

Lol, Actually, that was just, too much info for typical users, my apologies :) but it's easy to Fallow me, just click on my Avatar, and select the Fallow feature... :p Thnxz, Puma

9. CarelessPuma

CarelessPuma Spearman

The only following I see is this. Shadow followed you to the rim to give you a second rimming... Good luck.

king kymeria likes this.
  10. king kymeria

We'll See, how shadow does by himself, he better get some sleep, now...ROFL...cause when I'm on, it's on...you know all seven of those locations was at my command. Too bad, I couldn't coach T-ball as well as I get in that AZZZZ! Lol :p

11. CarelessPuma

CarelessPuma Spearman

7 at your command... Yet it didn't do you any good. Maybe focus on one account at a time and you will have better luck.

12. poopypantaloons

poopypantaloons Spearman

Someone's being...dare I say...catty.

Meow

13. king kymeria

Nah, Lol, that's the beauty of it...Those seven locations, were Players, some had a Co-oP true...Yeah cause, you know there was a whole lots more than 7, I'm just proud of the work that got done by my boys, In one week they learned so much!...Battle for the rim...lol...and I'm just so ready to get started...Besides, the Tribe learned such a great fighting technique, It's just getting passed around now, by everyone...TFN, got to taste Offensive bash! and how to read their losses and gains, Nah Puma, we created a monster...Just wait till, we really get started...I wouldn't be so sure if I was the only one playing, but you have to admit, these players are feeling my shao lin, Chess Boxing...lol

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  14. poopypantaloons

poopypantaloons Spearman

tl;dr

15. king kymeria

Also, there are some "irl's" who joined up recently...I'm not even sure what that means, but what I know about em' they farm 24/7 lol :) there's a future for us in U, and that was the whole point of going on the offensive, to find offensive players. who enjoy the Bash gains, and discover the Art, behind skill, behind the activity, multiplied by Infinity and Squared by, Yours truly...But, I do want to acknowledge all who are participating, including All of you...Contributing to the Global elevation, on all the the Fallowing Worlds 19,20,21 and our Real World...It is your Reign of Control, and organization that drives us all, forward....and fast! :) thankz.

16. poopypantaloons

poopypantaloons Spearman

I read the first two sentences above, read who wrote it, silently chuckled and stopped reading. Troll on my friend.

17. CarelessPuma

CarelessPuma Spearman

Can't even consider it trolling. More like random blabbering.

18. Seegrim

Seegrim Axeman

all i know is he called me a cheer squad........well this cheer has about 30% of your tribe total OBP and was second to 100k OBP.....yet I'm MAFIA's cheer leader.....If I am a cheer leader just think what the real players can do :p

/patiently waits for the tl;dr/

Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
  19. tfoxworthy

tfoxworthy The Veteran

same

20. poopypantaloons

poopypantaloons Spearman

tl;dr

CarelessPuma likes this.