• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Urquhart Castle Realm Competitions

• Thread starter DeletedUser1179
  • Start date

DeletedUser1179

Greetings, Tribal Warriors!

For the launch of Urquhart Castle we have prepared some amazing competitions with outstanding rewards. Compete against the other players and claim the grand prize for yourself if you dare! We've added a new competition to this realm, hope you all enjoy it!

The Basher

Goal: Be the first, second, or third to reach 100,000 Offensive Bash Points

Prizes for players using crowns:

1st Prize: Draxphir

2nd Prize: Seegrim

3rd Prize: Shadowffdp

Prizes for players not using Crowns (excluding the 50 Crowns gained on account registration):

1st Prize: Carelesspuma

2nd Prize: Poopypantaloons

3rd Prize: Ginosko​

The Noble

Goal: Be the first, second, or third to construct an Academy.

Prizes for players using Crowns:

1st Prize: Morlantis

2nd Prize: Draxphir

3rd Prize: Vador33

Prizes for players not using Crowns (excluding the 50 Crowns gained on account registration):

1st Prize: CarelessPuma

2nd Prize: Ginosko

3rd Prize: Poopypantaloons

The rules are simple:

First and foremost, the game rules apply, i.e. only one account per player. Pushing accounts only to achieve a goal will result in disqualification and actions may be taken against involved account(s)!

Post a screenshot to proove you have achieved a goal. The winners will be selected based on who posts first, so if you reach the goal but do not post right away, you might miss out on a reward!

Example:

Player A reaches a competition goal first. Player B comes second and Player C comes third.

Player C posts his result first, then Player B. Player A doesn't post at anything at all.

Player C wins the competition, because he has reached the goal and has posted his or her screenshot first. Player B gets the second prize and Player A doesn't win any prize, because he or she didn't post a screenshot.

All entries will be checked before the winners are announced to ensure a fair competition and game environment for everyone involved.

Good luck!

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team

DeletedUser2334

Just curious won't the players who got extra villas on the world due to the glitch have an unfair advantage with these competitions?? I mean u can use ur extra villages to not only funnel resources but also troops to your main villa thus making it easier to build faster and get bash sooner

DeletedUser1179

All I can say is that we are working on fixing the problem and hope to have it fixed as quick as possible. It shouldn't impact the contest.

DeletedUser2334

It already IS impacting it..... I mean 2 villas=2x res all u need is a market then u can move all res from one villa to ur main villa if u do it right use 1 villa strickly as a resource depot itself the other purely garm warehouse hq and academy u dont even have to farm bc u build market in ur res villa and just daily pump in res thats all im saying I understand u are working to fix it asap but there has to be a way to either even this out and make it fair to the ones who dont have the glitch or maybe make a seperate pool with only 1 winner that is strickly for those who encountered the glitch that way they dont lose out but at the same time it's more fair to the ones who didn't

DeletedUser1179

At this time, I can't do that as I do not even know how developers are planning to correct the problem. As soon as I know more you all will know more.

DeletedUser1178

It already IS impacting it..... I mean 2 villas=2x res all u need is a market then u can move all res from one villa to ur main villa if u do it right use 1 villa strickly as a resource depot itself the other purely garm warehouse hq and academy u dont even have to farm bc u build market in ur res villa and just daily pump in res thats all im saying I understand u are working to fix it asap but there has to be a way to either even this out and make it fair to the ones who dont have the glitch or maybe make a seperate pool with only 1 winner that is strickly for those who encountered the glitch that way they dont lose out but at the same time it's more fair to the ones who didn't

you want to make it Truly fair you just roll back the server and put everyone at the same point before the glitch, this is NOT me asking or even suggesting it. Simply pointing out that would make it fair for all but on the other hand I can see it being a unpopular choice, off course those that spent crowns would have them refunded ect..ect

Also don't want to put this thread off topic so will go back to other thread on this.

DeletedUser1179

Okay short and sweet as I don't want to go off topic. The problem should be resolved and seeing that the world is still new, I don't see it having a huge impact on the competition. I would rather not delete the competition.

DeletedUser2115

Academy... No crowns... Any bonus for beating crown players? :rolleyes:

qRd9Ley.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1178

3089 unread......89 unread reports......3000 mails from you know who lol XD

Gratz puma

DeletedUser773

Just personal satisfaction...Thanks for the heads up though :)

DeletedUser1726

Kiki...is there any problem going on with uploading pics right now?? I can't get my screen shot to post. first time I ever tried so may be me :)

DeletedUser1179

Kiki...is there any problem going on with uploading pics right now?? I can't get my screen shot to post. first time I ever tried so may be me :)
Not that I was aware of. Sorry took me so long to get back to you...been extra busy as of late.

DeletedUser1278

Not sure what happened with the double image, but with crowns.