• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

US server trash talk

• Thread starter DeletedUser2720
  • Start date

DeletedUser2720

Hello everyone,

I've heard rumors about someone saying US servers skill level is higher then the International servers...

Thoughts?

DeletedUser2158

En worlds are too easy. They are easy and big so its a boring game

DeletedUser

Sorry what skill is required to play this game..."They are easy and big..." Sorry Big ? Now you are telling me something new...maybe in comparison, but worlds haven't been big in ages. I guess having night protection involves a bit skill to work around...something that the EN server doesn't have. I tend to think that every server has their noobs and their pros, super crowners and scripters, the ratio of these can make that the US server might be perceived as more skilled if they have less noobs playing with relation to the EN player base... but hey this will just become a he said, she said fight with nothing to really base our opinions on :p ... USA! USA! USA! :rolleyes:

DeletedUser2578

I mean, We went to EN 30 as American Made and won the world so....

DeletedUser

Was waiting for that response :p Yeah and I played on your side and I am not from america :p Or a US server player... How many EN players was in your tribe? Doesn't prove anything now does it...and who is to say you didn't just win because you spent more cash, how do we know it was skill:rolleyes:Like I said you might have strike it lucky with no real competition entering the world. And big hype on the forum calling players to join, believe they did it again on some other realm/map or whatever you want to call it...There is no definitive way to say that players playing on the US server as a whole is better than players playing on the EN server, too many variables to consider... Enough said anyway have fun out there and be safe

DeletedUser2158

By that I mean the map is bigger than Us world, but its easy to win the game, so most of the game is just cleaning up noobs. All past domination winners in Us servers would roll over any En worlds. Also it doesnt help the biggest coiners are in the us servers

DeletedUser2158

The world was over in like a month. Not much to trash talk about if your enemies just roll over.. we don't like hitting players when they are already down

DeletedUser2720

The world was over in like a month. Not much to trash talk about if your enemies just roll over.. we don't like hitting players when they are already down

Last I knew AM had quite a few inactives there

DeletedUser2158

yes we were filled with inactives but it didnt stop us from cutting through the n.1 and n.2 . we could have fought tbr but we were done with this world already by then. Ive played 2 en worlds and truth is that playing in en worlds it feels like playing agaisnt 100 different players under one tribe instead of a tribe working together. Playing agaisnt tribes like NIB or THC or agaisnt huge coiners like RIP is just on another level than en worlds. Hopefully you get to experience it, but ive heard cokky and RIP are retiring

DeletedUser2722

EN 30 Was a noob world, you probably have the same issue on US. The number of skilled premade tribes is low. Probably just 3-4 tribes at the moment and this skilled tribes dont play every world. Winning EN 30 doesnt count at all when you look at who played on it. So my advice is to try a world where the realy skilled and organized tribes is playing. i remember a US tribe at EN 31 bragging about their achivements from US server. Belive they was the first tribe getting rekt at 31 where some skilled players was playing.
And it is some rumours about American made recruited big way from EN playerbase at 30. And im not talking about the semiactive players/noobs. You recruited most of the players with an ok growth. Cant say i see a tribe who buy the tribeskills early game followed by recruiting most of the top players looks like a skilled tribe. it looks more like a desperate tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

cokky

Berserker
TBH there is a lot of world wide players in both us and eu the only difference is that EU on average not totally but on average has a lower average player level. this does not mean they all suck or any such thing but the players that want to accomplish more have already moved to us servers so there is already a merge of about 20-30% cross travel. Some went there to find the play style they liked and some came here. The only reason people here crossed the pond is to fight the boring facing the same old teams time and time again. (i was not there in AM)
It was how ever a conglomeration of US players who a lot of the time are on other teams so not an effective premade in that sense. Also i want to add i was way more effective not really having a premade but simply taking the best players who wanted to commit to being in a tribe together for that particular server. A lot of tribes just went from server to server with the same players over and over and i find those tend to carry far to much dead weight.

DeletedUser2722

the skilled premades on EN isnt 100% premade. they start with a base of players. 20-50 players and they will might double this number by recruiting. Playing with the same 50-100 members over and over again will never work because of activity lvl. You get bored of spending enough time to be in the top aT world after world.
And when you talk about the players wanting to accomplish more i guess your talking about the players who got tired of being rekt at EN. I happend to know most of the top players at EN from the start of TW2 And they are not playing US. Maybe 2-3 players in my top 50 list is doing it
But as i said before it isnt exactly skill when you win after recruiting most of the top players in a world. So im not impressed by your play style either

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2158

Not sure where you got your information. All the top players in en 30 were American. Lord teja, Ambie, slcpwnz, wrasler etc... We took some en players in the early game to go to 40 I believe, but they werent good except maybe thirsty. Sure we had some en players, but americans were the one who won the war agaisnt the top 1 and top 2 tribes. Maybe I did get unfortunate and got two easy worlds, but from my experience its not really hard

cokky

Berserker
and keep in mind that tribe did not even have the best we have available they where mostly good solid talented people however. it had a legit 5 of the best 20 maybe. The easiest way to compare it is the time it takes players to reach milestones and over there it takes even the best players much longer to reach them. But there is a few reasons for all of this in general there is more phone players in eu than there is in the US and a more casual nature of the game as a whole it is not all bad. Also in the US we have gotten away from the 100-200 tribe size.

DeletedUser2720

Not sure where you got your information. All the top players in en 30 were American. Lord teja, Ambie, slcpwnz, wrasler etc... We took some en players in the early game to go to 40 I believe, but they werent good except maybe thirsty. Sure we had some en players, but americans were the one who won the war agaisnt the top 1 and top 2 tribes. Maybe I did get unfortunate and got two easy worlds, but from my experience its not really hard

Very unfortunate yes. Also I do have good info.

and keep in mind that tribe did not even have the best we have available they where mostly good solid talented people however. it had a legit 5 of the best 20 maybe. The easiest way to compare it is the time it takes players to reach milestones and over there it takes even the best players much longer to reach them. But there is a few reasons for all of this in general there is more phone players in eu than there is in the US and a more casual nature of the game as a whole it is not all bad. Also in the US we have gotten away from the 100-200 tribe size.
Well to be honest, ''they'' came on the EN forums whipping their willy's around saying they're the best thing
US has, well, mostly US playerbase, small timezone of night and day times, EN servers have people from all over the damn world, so people do require to be alot more active to compete.

What's the avarage tribe size on a domination world here then? I see VP worlds its full of MRT'S.

DeletedUser2158

50 players for a domination world. maybe 65. no one cares about vp

DeletedUser2578

50 players for a domination world. maybe 65. no one cares about vp
This. The highest any tribe has gone on US37 was 53 players. VIP is filled with new players, Vets don't normally play VIP for a multitude of reasons. The main reason is we'd stomp all over the new guys. There's no fun in that. Domination worlds are a completely different type of game compared to VIP