• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Us servers

• Thread starter DeletedUser2158
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1179

Anyone is more than welcome to apply to become a moderator, we are actually looking for a couple at the moment. ;)

cokky

Berserker
I appreciate what you 2 do really i do. I also went rounds and rounds early on with forum mods when an end game was first done(completed on E) We got wishy washy answers back then too and it was not the mods fault it was really upper management who really had either not explained it well or did not actually know how they wanted to implement it as of yet. Eventually it got to be pretty well known and understood by many as more and more worlds worked their way to end game. This world has the chance to be one of the first VP worlds to go into endgame and certainly on US servers so even if it has happened in other places there will be some lag as mods get used to it on US side. Then they will at least have a frame of reference as always though players are trying there best to both end the servers faster with merging etc I would really like to see the tribe size limited it could extend the life of the game significantly if we limited it to 50 or so.

DeletedUser1179

We have been over the tribe size limit many times, and the answer hasn't changed. There is no way for us to change the tribe size.

DeletedUser2441

That would have to be implemented by the players themselves. Just as you are doing with your tribe on A world cokky and you are rocking it sir. Thank you for understanding what we deal with. We do appreciate that more than you know.

As Kiki has said, there are only 2 of us. We are looking for new moderators. Our hands are full and we are working to do the best for our players. We understand our players get frustrated. We sympathize with you all for that so please have some patience. If anyone is interested in becoming a moderator please contact us and let us know. We certainly can use you.

DeletedUser2158

Anyone is more than welcome to apply to become a moderator, we are actually looking for a couple at the moment. ;)
From what I understand there's no incentive to being mod. You get no free in game stuff or coins for the amount of work you put in the game . Also, the devs dont take mod's opinion when making game changes ( which is like once in a blue moon). So im not surprised you are only 2 mods left. That being said, it sucks for world 26 that the endgame was only decided when the world was 75% done

DeletedUser

From what I understand there's no incentive to being mod. You get no free in game stuff or coins for the amount of work you put in the game . Also, the devs dont take mod's opinion when making game changes ( which is like once in a blue moon). So im not surprised you are only 2 mods left. That being said, it sucks for world 26 that the endgame was only decided when the world was 75% done
Agreed. If there was an incentive to being a mod, you would have more applicants to the position. I just wish it was easy to perma-ban multiple offenders. It isnt easy (thanks to Inno) so the moderator job is too difficult and too time consuming with too little pay-off.

DeletedUser2441

I didn't take the job for in game perks. I want to play the game just the same as any other player without advantages. I took the job because I love the game and to assist the players. That's my payment. I do have a life and a job outside of being a mod as well and players seem to forget that. We do everything in our power to help our players have an enjoyable playing experience But as I said, we do have rules that we have to abide by.

DeletedUser2158

This is very noble of you, but one doesnt prevent the other. You can still do this job to help players while being paid, in some form, for the time you put in managing the game. Regardless, I was saying why the job wasnt attractive to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1179

Well, I think if everyone knew all the facts instead of making assumptions then maybe you would be interested in trying. :p

Management

Banned
First of all, at the start of the world, we did not know how many victory points were going to be needed to end a VP world. The minute we found out that the information had been released, we confirmed the information and then confirmed that the information was indeed accurate.
Really? Where has this information been released? Other than this thread I mean. Your customers are upset that you did not take the time to announce the VP win conditions when you knew about them. We had to find out through players on other servers? And all you have to say is "The minute we found out the information had been released we confirmed it"? LOL. So what?! Why were you keeping it a secret to begin with? How about simply informing your players of the rules of the game as they are made available to you? Is that really such an abstract concept? Your players are upset.. how about addressing that instead of making excuses?

Management

Banned
Everyone needs to understand that we have rules that we have to follow. And being that this is a European based company their information is available before ours is available. Just like any job, we have to follow rules as well as you have rules you must follow in game. It's easy to point fingers and pass judgement when you don't have access to those rules. We work hard to do everything we can within our limits for you.
It's also easy to know bs when we see it. Maybe instead of blaming us for being upset at you guys, you should take a look at your practices and make some changes. You knew and you withheld the info. Then when we found out, you so graciously confirmed it for us. Big Whoop! What about the players on Z world who have been spending months and who knows how much $ fighting.. just to find out that the world is gonna be over in less than a week? Do you know how angry this makes many of us?

DeletedUser1211

I don't see the answer to this: Where has this information been released? Other than this thread I mean.

And in my quoted message above, your question has already been answered.

As far as I can see, you still haven't made a formal announcement. You (the mods) let this forum post wander off-topic (I thought it was your job to stop that) and then let it stand as the only confirmation that the object of the game for VP worlds is 2000 points? How about an official announcement on the announcements board? That's where I would expect people to look for this sort of thing.

DeletedUser2158

i mean this thread is called Us servers.. I don't see why it couldn't deviate from the original purpose.

DeletedUser1211

I guess I just thought there was a rule about keeping threads on-topic. It seems way off-topic to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.