• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Us servers

• Thread starter DeletedUser2158
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

cokky

Berserker
ish is alive and playing in NIB on A server and maybe 1-2 other LQ guys. but yes largely scattered to the wind. It is pretty normal most of the time these mrt tribes are not really the same from one world to the next. They sometimes have a core of players the play together for a few worlds but more different than the same i would say.

DeletedUser1211

Yes, that's true. They may have the same name, but no tribe is ever really the same from one world to the next.

DeletedUser2301

Every server has a different amount of Victory points depending on the size. Yes, the required amount for our server is 2000 Victory points.

So does that mean World 26 Vp win total is 2000 VPs? It would of been nice if you already knew this information to post it on w26's forums. Pretty important information to withhold if you guys already knew the total awhile ago.

Management

Banned
Every server has a different amount of Victory points depending on the size. Yes, the required amount for our server is 2000 Victory points.
And how long were you planning to keep this your little secret? Where's the announcement? How come players have no idea if/when/how the world ends unless they happen to stumble upon this obscure thread?
That seems like something that warrants an announcement... just saying.

DeletedUser2528

Agreed, what the heck? Why should someone have to stumble upon a different thread in an entirely different server to find out the victory criteria? I've posted several times in the US forums asking how we win this thing.
I'd be ticked too if I was Pierce or management. For a while LQ was in the driver's seat. If the victory criteria would have been released they could have made a big push and gotten 2k VP easily. Now they're getting smashed and will lose this world. Unbelievable.

DeletedUser1211

There have been at least two times in this world when the top two tribes switched places. Who knows, maybe it could have happened again. But when you find out that the goal is 2000 when one tribe only needs 541 to get there and the other needs 1313, that really doesn't seem fair. They should have announced it when the two tribes were close. No, actually, they should have announced it at the beginning of the world.

cokky

Berserker
hopefully when i kill this non VP world they will open another new one. We can have at least 1 big through down in the future. Is the rumor that catpounce and RIP one in the same is there any known truth to that rumor? Also good to see you 2 are alive and well out there somewhere.

Management

Banned
I'm not really "playing" this VP world so much as spectating.. but I will not jump back into this game unless it's a non VP world. The VP system makes this no longer war, but a race. A big stupid barb munching race. No thank you..

cokky

Berserker
Well they are not even that good at barb munching i am 7 weeks behind them on A and passing your top player on z now. Wes is already past him and the highest player on a us server now. And we do it the old fashion way not by barb munching but by out farming and out killing the enemy. Long live NON vp worlds will be at 300+ towns When we have similar time in the game. With some luck there will be a non vp world when ours is done they will replace it with a new non VP world.

DeletedUser2158

That's because you are one of the few people that don't mind spending hours per day to farm coins. Or you use farm bot. Anyway it requires at lot of grinding :(

DeletedUser

Yeah I'm pretty Tired of spending an hour to launch 800 attacks on my toaster of a laptop.

cokky

Berserker
That's because you are one of the few people that don't mind spending hours per day to farm coins. Or you use farm bot. Anyway it requires at lot of grinding :(
That is true but that is the point in playing as the most active players. Me and wes are extreme examples we are probably on 14-20 hours a day either on mobile or PC so of course we will be ahead of those who do not. But we have some who get damn good results with half or 1/4 of that effort.

DeletedUser2320

KiKi there seems to be a lot of confusion to your post. Some believe you gave the req'ed number of vp's for this server with no formal notice (i know this cannot be the case) so please rectify

Management

Banned
KiKi there seems to be a lot of confusion to your post. Some believe you gave the req'ed number of vp's for this server with no formal notice (i know this cannot be the case) so please rectify
Oh no.. that is most certainly the case lol. Are you really surprised though?

DeletedUser2528

Yep. And keep in mind that it wasn't something that our mods posted...it was something someone happen to stumble upon in a foreign server forum.

DeletedUser1179

First of all, at the start of the world, we did not know how many victory points were going to be needed to end a VP world. The minute we found out that the information had been released, we confirmed the information and then confirmed that the information was indeed accurate.

DeletedUser1425

First of all, at the start of the world, we did not know how many victory points were going to be needed to end a VP world. The minute we found out that the information had been released, we confirmed the information and then confirmed that the information was indeed accurate.
Wow that must've been perfect timing

DeletedUser2441

Everyone needs to understand that we have rules that we have to follow. And being that this is a European based company their information is available before ours is available. Just like any job, we have to follow rules as well as you have rules you must follow in game. It's easy to point fingers and pass judgement when you don't have access to those rules. We work hard to do everything we can within our limits for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.