• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

US versus European Servers

Vivienne55

Axeman
As a player who has never really tried any of the European based servers, I am very curious where the top talent truly resides. Is it on the US server or is it on one of the European based servers? Just would like to hear folks opinions on the topic.

DeletedUser773

It's amazing, I had great experiences. One interesting thing...if you have not, had the joy of the twelve or more hours difference for instance... However, with the practice becoming commonplace, more and more US players are registering on international servers...which is funny cause international players have been reading it up on our servers for years. ..Won't be long now fearless warriors, we will no doubt be flirting with internation super tribe wars and brands...Bit of caution, there is really a no holds barred attitude about network security...I whole hearted advise you try it...

DeletedUser1376

EN servers are both superior by far in talent and numbers now days . You still have a few very talented players left here such as cokky so it's not completely dead here

Dreakinn

Swordsman
Poland (PL) & Germany (DE) I'll give a shot again... The downside I would need to use a translator app lol. You should try EN Viv ;)

DeletedUser1376

I have played in 2 of those and both are superior German and EN

DeletedUser773

EN servers are both superior by far in talent and numbers now days . You still have a few very talented players left here such as cokky so it's not completely dead here
I've been playing for years, and it's my under rated opinion here...there's not a lot more of superior players, maybe some superior tribe solidarity, and a Nationalistic sense of pride.

Won't feel much different, However Our US segments of the network, are pouring with stylish no holds bars game play. What the European and Asia servers are to me, Boot Camp...Our US servers, are Gladiator school...International game play country vs country is just the next step toward the Nexus. Totally Emergency...

Vivienne55

Axeman
All the responses and feedback are much appreciated.

King Kymeria's last response was more in-line with what I had always been led to believe. Many of the EU based servers are larger, but the overall talent level isn't all that different than what you see the US. Game play may vary some, but depth of talent is more or less comparable.

I would love to hear Cokky's perspective on it as one who has played on multiple servers and as a player who's skill level and understanding of the game I am familiar with. I don't think I've ever bumped heads or played with anyone on this list thread previously (excluding Dreakinn who's been a great partner in perhaps the least talented, least engaged US-based world I've ever had the misfortune of stumbling across).

DeletedUser1376

The best US talent is now in the EN servers. I've played with cokky on a few worlds going back to Valkenburg and Yberg. yes he is very talented. However I would take offense to being called the least talented and least engaged US Based world as OSK happens to be very talented for a US tribe

Vivienne55

Axeman
Sir Weldon...my comment regarding the least talented, least engaged US-based world I've had the misfortune of stumbling across was in reference to World Castelo dos Mouros. I don't believe you are playing that world. I also don't think I've played with or against OSK in past worlds, so I know nothing of their talent level.

DeletedUser2604

I assume you haven’t play many worlds and servers. Not because us player are bad, there’s some great us player I’m very sure of, but it’s just this server is dead and most talented us player went to EN it’s larger and challenging there, gather all in one place. As for C world, it’s obvious it’s gonna be boring, Vp worlds are always like that. No pro player take them seriously. The best one I play VP is the one on Gillard OSK due to 50 vs 400+ players so larger player base than nowadays. But even then is really boring during late game phase, most nobling barbs while some of us taking reds in KC and SIN area. Also ever since Weldon give biz to takes over OSK, I begin to slack and don’t like his mrt shit going tribe to 60 players. And inrayray onwards vp is really boring and one sided

Vivienne55

Axeman
I've played many worlds, but only the US server. I started just under 5 years ago, but I've taken off a year here or there. I can only play one world at a time effectively, so that's what I typically seek to do. I've won about half and typically range somewhere between the no. 3 - 5 most impactful player on the winning side or 1-3 most impactful player when on the losing side.

I started on US 16 - World P way back in the day, but have learned a few tricks since those early days. In defense of the US crowd, I will say I thought World V was heavy with talent and probably the most challenging world I've played from an overall competitiveness perspective. Coming back from a huge deficient and pulling off a historic upset in US19 was a ton of fun as well.

I prefer not to play VP worlds, but my interest in playing the game ebbs and flows sometimes, so I periodically get unlucky and end up in a VP world.

DeletedUser1376

I assume you haven’t play many worlds and servers. Not because us player are bad, there’s some great us player I’m very sure of, but it’s just this server is dead and most talented us player went to EN it’s larger and challenging there, gather all in one place. As for C world, it’s obvious it’s gonna be boring, Vp worlds are always like that. No pro player take them seriously. The best one I play VP is the one on Gillard OSK due to 50 vs 400+ players so larger player base than nowadays. But even then is really boring during late game phase, most nobling barbs while some of us taking reds in KC and SIN area. Also ever since Weldon give biz to takes over OSK, I begin to slack and don’t like his mrt shit going tribe to 60 players. And inrayray onwards vp is really boring and one sided
okay you were clearly in OSK . I had health issues and half the council was inactive bvut that world was clearly decided by the time that happened and that was my last world with Biz mainly because of that

DeletedUser1376

I've played many worlds, but only the US server. I started just under 5 years ago, but I've taken off a year here or there. I can only play one world at a time effectively, so that's what I typically seek to do. I've won about half and typically range somewhere between the no. 3 - 5 most impactful player on the winning side or 1-3 most impactful player when on the losing side.

I started on US 16 - World P way back in the day, but have learned a few tricks since those early days. In defense of the US crowd, I will say I thought World V was heavy with talent and probably the most challenging world I've played from an overall competitiveness perspective. Coming back from a huge deficient and pulling off a historic upset in US19 was a ton of fun as well.

I prefer not to play VP worlds, but my interest in playing the game ebbs and flows sometimes, so I periodically get unlucky and end up in a VP world.
who were you with in Valkenvburg which I agree was packed with talent on all sides .
I tried recruiting sisix frank and xt for this world as part of a reunion of sorts

Last edited by a moderator:

Vivienne55

Axeman
I don’t believe I played US22 - Valkenburg. I was referring to US48 – Visegrad when I referenced World V.

I thought the overall talent level there was really high. That world was initially led by one very competent and very well funded MRT that allied with the next two largest tribes to take on the world. I led a small tribe that eventually merged with a tribe led by Cokky and a tribe led by Blumpz/Biz that pulled out the victory there after a few highly competitive months of intense battling.

Initially I believe it was supposed to be billed as the Top US versus Top EU players, but that never fully materialized.

DeletedUser1376

I don’t believe I played US22 - Valkenburg. I was referring to US48 – Visegrad when I referenced World V.

I thought the overall talent level there was really high. That world was initially led by one very competent and very well funded MRT that allied with the next two largest tribes to take on the world. I led a small tribe that eventually merged with a tribe led by Cokky and a tribe led by Blumpz/Biz that pulled out the victory there after a few highly competitive months of intense battling.

Initially I believe it was supposed to be billed as the Top US versus Top EU players, but that never fully materialized.
I am not even sure what talent is left in EN I know THC is close to winning en 56 . Lord Teja ran american made out there at one point and LIT got bveat down out there