• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

US15

DeletedUser

I haven't been playing long, but I don't understand what the big deal is about MRTs. So it's not your cup of tea. So what?? Why attack others who enjoy it? Obviously it doesn't make the tribe better just because they have more people. Same thing with barb nobling. Not your thing. I get it. Not mine either, but everyone is different. I don't see why you have to get upset because people don't agree with your particular strategy. Isn't that part of the game?

DeletedUser825

I believe there was also a bit about why you shouldn't noble barbs? Well I have an answer to that question if any would like to hear it. I formed this idea on the basis that "barb muncher" MRT's grow much faster. The only reason they get trampled is because their growth is so explosive and they don't usually take the time to recruit troops. (Sometimes it is just bad decisions and lack of communication but that is usually the players individual faults) Here is my opinion on barb munching:

I think barb nobling is fine as long as you have a province secure. If you own a majority of the province, noble every barb in it. BooHoo my farms.... There are many more barbs a few provs away. If barb nobling is so bad then why do these tribes who noble barbs grow faster? They farm YOUR barbs because they gobbled up theirs. Which means they can put my soldiers on the battlefield and farm more.

DeletedUser1487

One thing I've seen is people normally noble barbs to create more D villages, the likely hood of a barb becoming an OT village is much smaller, people noble barbs for fast D. Normally barbs have already reached level 20 or so and need just one more level of barracks to get HC. Then they pump the D, not trying to be funny, and send it up to the front lines. Most player villages end up being O villages.

DeletedUser825

Exactly. It is not a bad strategy but people shoot it down instantly.

DeletedUser1487

I can understand the farming issue early game, but late game, every single barb is stacked to the brim, I can farm a barb for a little while before it finally gets depleted, but then the next day it will be right back up there in high resources again. Early game its sucks to farm when all barbs are gone, but if you the one taking the barbs, you already have enough resources with your villas, you can just move around resources as needed, like Catpounce for example. Nobled a lot of barbs and only one red villa so far. Cat has tons of resources because cat has a lot of villas and cat can move around certain resources to get what he needs done.

DeletedUser

One thing I've seen is people normally noble barbs to create more D villages, the likely hood of a barb becoming an OT village is much smaller, people noble barbs for fast D. Normally barbs have already reached level 20 or so and need just one more level of barracks to get HC. Then they pump the D, not trying to be funny, and send it up to the front lines. Most player villages end up being O villages.
AS i usually only train hc.... barracks are like 50/50 with 21 barracks, so most my barracks become offense simply cuz of that.