• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

US15

DeletedUser

I am pretty, can't deny that. Just look at coldog, nothing pretty at all.
Again, This is coming from a child who only joins MRT's. You have nothing on me kiddo. When you're able to play without hiding behind meat shields, Than and only then can you talk.

DeletedUser

Again, This is coming from a child who only joins MRT's. You have nothing on me kiddo. When you're able to play without hiding behind meat shields, Than and only then can you talk.
You know their comes a point where it switches from having a debate about MRTs to being one of those people standing on the side of the road yelling about the coming mrtapocalypse?

Yes, they toxic and suck, no they aren't going anywhere, everyone has been part of one and most world's are won by them

DeletedUser

You know their comes a point where it switches from having a debate about MRTs to being one of those people standing on the side of the road yelling about the coming mrtapocalypse?

Yes, they toxic and suck, no they aren't going anywhere, everyone has been part of one and most world's are won by them
I have never been in one. MRT's ruin the game. You Mods are not helping at all. THere have been many suggestions to limit MRT's, None of them have ever been forwarded to the Devs.

DeletedUser

I have never been in one. MRT's ruin the game. You Mods are not helping at all. THere have been many suggestions to limit MRT's, None of them have ever been forwarded to the Devs.
Which tribes where u a part of?

Quick to blame us.... Do you think we like this?

DeletedUser1535

I also think the tribe limit needs to be reduced. 200 members in a tribe is far too much to control and even coordinate.
I would like an in-game clock that everyone can go off of like in TW1.
This is my christmas wish list!! Please SANTA!! I HAVE BEEN SO NICE THIS YEAR!!

DeletedUser1487

These are a select few of players that want it lowered. I bet most players in all the worlds I've played in will be pissed if they see the tribe limit decreased. So I think the MODS are doing an A.O.K. job at keeping it to 200. Every tribe is a different tribe, every tribe is unique. If they want 200 members, then why tell them no? And I'm not a child Coldog, the only child I see is one that doesn't stop complaining about MRT tribes. You and treason just can't see it any other way. So you whine about it. Now thats childish and makes me wonder...

DeletedUser

These are a select few of players that want it lowered. I bet most players in all the worlds I've played in will be pissed if they see the tribe limit decreased. So I think the MODS are doing an A.O.K. job at keeping it to 200. Every tribe is a different tribe, every tribe is unique. If they want 200 members, then why tell them no? And I'm not a child Coldog, the only child I see is one that doesn't stop complaining about MRT tribes. You and treason just can't see it any other way. So you whine about it. Now thats childish and makes me wonder...
Read EN forums kid. They're mass complaining about it. You see it as a way to hide behind 199 other players, I see it as a major waste of time. It's almost impossible to win a world with 60 players fighting against 400-600 MRT players. All you noobs do is barb munch. It's pathetic. You can't even go toe to toe with most of us. MRT's are drawing out the worlds, turning them into a "who can last the longest wins," Instead of "Who ever has the most skill and experience wins."

DeletedUser1487

Read EN forums kid."
Hate to bash your soft shell, but this is America with American players and players that chose to play in US servers. This is a US server forum. So EN doesn't apply here. I could care less what they think. I can tell you though that a massive percentage of US players have no problem with 200 member tribes. If you want to complain about it, then go play on their worlds. And its a good thing too, cause then US mods and players can stop seeing what you think the mods should do. You already told them they aren't doing their jobs, and I'm sure they didn't appreciate that. And yes, this game is a "who can last the longest wins" type of game. That makes total sense if you actually step outside your small and confined box and think about it. Because usually, whoever has the most skill and experience does end up lasting the longest.

DeletedUser

MRT's are drawing out the worlds, turning them into a "who can last the longest wins," Instead of "Who ever has the most skill and experience wins."

I disagree, the current endgame is why it's a "who can last the longest wins" because nobling 80% of the top 10 tribes villages is boring and everyone knows it. Which would be why most "skillful" and "experienced" player quit about midgame to late midgame when it starts to get boring for them because nobling 500+ inactive villages isn't fun.

Hate to bash your soft shell, but this is America with American players and players that chose to play in US servers. This is a US server forum. So EN doesn't apply here.

Agreed, also a side point TW1 doesn't apply here either as this is a new game and is just based off the previous it is in no way forced to be a copy or meant to be, else they would have no reason to make it and could have just improved the original.

Because usually, whoever has the most skill and experience does end up lasting the longest.

Wrong, from what I noticed on any forum about maybe a rough 5 "skilled" and "experienced" players actually stay till the end of a world from the beginning, most worlds end up being won by players who joined later and are new to the game and enjoy simply nobling for the sake of doing it which is what late midgame and endgame is, and most "skilled/experienced" players find no enjoyment out of that.

It's almost impossible to win a world with 60 players fighting against 400-600 MRT players.

No offense meant but come up with a better strategy, as your current one in your own words hasn't been working and if it has then don't complain about it just because it's hard, it's a war game it's not meant to be easy. It's not the fault of anyone but your own tribe if you lost as well, your tactics were lacking or your dedication was lacking either of those is why you lost. MRT's are usually considered food for most good tribes and are rarely seen as trouble by any "skilled/experienced" players regardless of numbers.

DeletedUser

You've clearly never fought Three MRT's surrounding you at once.

DeletedUser1730

Im against MRT's, but they will always be around and you just have to suck it up. I completely agree with coldog22 on a majority of things, but personally, if players want to grow my future villages for me...I wont stop them. MRT's have very flaky players and once you hammer enough of their villages, they tend to quit. Im not going to say im an skilled player, but im not a newbie by any means so its fun countering their plans.

Personally, id love to see tribe limits dropped. 200 is entirely too much. But i guess with the low retention of players now a days, 200 allows most tribes to float around the 20% inactivity range without too much risk to themselves. Regardless if I have to fight a whole MRT or a few great players, its still part of the game.

Some players will not move on and try to find quality over quantity. Thats their choice. But after watching the discussions taking place about them, i see a lot of hate towards them. They honestly are not hard to knock down. Once a world has progressed into a few active tribes, they cant grow anymore and merge anymore. This is the bottleneck in any MRT. Persistence is key here.

I wish i had the time to start on US 15. Id love to fight along side quality players over quantity players. Perhaps I can one of these days once world 11 gets more settled.

DeletedUser1535

The point is where is the fun in barb munching when you can actually have wars that test your skill and medal?soon gone will be the days where the efforts of your tribe and that of your enemies count on the battlefield all you have to do is barb munch as fast as you can and build armies to defend those cities. Whoever nobles the most villages fastest and turtles the hardest wins...Is this where you want the game to go?

DeletedUser1487

Well to be all fair, its not for us to tell other players what style of playing they should do. If a tribe wants to MRT, let them. If its that easy as some of you say to fight them cause they "suck", then whatever. Call it, "tribal wars 2 civil rights". After reading all these points, its clear that MRT tribes are not popular, but with every new world, new players arrive. And new players arrive seeing the largest tribe as a way to protect them selves. So they join. I think thats why a lot of MRT tribes have 200 members fast. All the noobs are new to the game and see a big tribe as a way to win and a way for them to fit in fast and learn from others. Or even a sense of being superior as a noob, in their mind that is. Ya quality over quantity is best, but isn't there a possibility of having a MRT tribe of actual quality players? This is where my biasm comes in, but HUG has a lot of quality players. And I don't care what you all say about them, a lot are noobs that learned really fast. Faster than myself, but some of you would disagree with me being good at all :rolleyes:

DeletedUser1535

Im sure you are a decent player tfox I was just baffled when i received word that you restarted on this world. I can understand if the swarm of TLI closing in on you made you press the forbidden button lol..All jokes aside tho I just want to know why barb munching is VIABLE here and not in TW1 if we can figure that out and then get whatever it is out of the game I bet TW2 will be much more interesting. MRT tribes are starting to grow on me. With MRT tribes come drama and IM A SUCKER FOR DRAMA!! :D

DeletedUser1487

i restarted due to resources and getting closer to my tribe.

DeletedUser

The barbs in TW1 grew to 1500 Points, whereas they grow to 3500 here. Drop them down to 1.5-2k and barb munching would decrease.

DeletedUser1487

No it wouldn't, barb munchers will always munch barbs. No matter the point limit. They would just munch more to compensate.

DeletedUser1535

Lol I find it funny how the mods are taking all the flak for the things we dont like in the game when really they have no control over it. Its the devs we need to be focusing fire on.. I have about 5000 complaints recruited along with 1k concerns and 1k doubts im still making 400 appeals to take down their walls and I think then my nuke will get through to them..

DEVELOPER SENPAI HEAR MY CRIES!!