• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

US16

DeletedUser825

Has the new world, US16, officially opened? I see the new world but there is no forum topic. Am I missing something or am I just going crazy?

DeletedUser1500

I wonder how the naming convention will go after Z world. So that would be US27...

DeletedUser

Since good Ole USA has a long history of castles to pull from

Tokano

Not a Mod
Hey man, my family actually owns a castle here in NW PA. It's called New Life Ministries and it's owned by my dads SUPER religious family... Needless to say, I don't talk to them much, but the castle is still cool.

DeletedUser1500

Hey man, my family actually owns a castle here in NW PA. It's called New Life Ministries and it's owned by my dads SUPER religious family... Needless to say, I don't talk to them much, but the castle is still cool.
Isnt that Quaker country? Nice...

Since good Ole USA has a long history of castles to pull from
We can use states and landmarks and ish. Not like there is a fortress or anything in the game. haha

DeletedUser1995

But maybe have an actual US theme to the US worlds. That might be interesting....

This would actually be real cool if they set it up so that all of the buildings look and upgrade differently according to the country and maybe even have different types of troops of course equaling the strengths of the others like spearmen and pikemen being written off as US vs. RU but claim the same stats just have a different look and all.