• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Vador33

• Thread starter DeletedUser1278
  • Start date

DeletedUser1278

After a little break, this looks like a good world to come back on.

DeletedUser1278

Doing good. Finally got moved with a stable internet now, so I should be good to go on this world. How have you been?

DeletedUser626

Living the dream and all that good shit. I came back for K world after taking a 2yr break. After k world its looking like im going to be back to not playing this game. There is so much bullshit that still remains. Made me remember why I walked away in the first place.

DeletedUser1278

Sorry to not see you on this world, but I understand. I needed the break, but couldn't give it up. I just love strategy games, and I haven't found another one that I like better than this one.

DeletedUser2715

Is this world even open? Keeps telling me thier isn't a new world available..

DeletedUser1278

Hey Pluto, great to see you. I've missed you too. Are you going to be playing on this world?

DeletedUser1726

I am not planning on it. I am in K with THC (under another name of course) and am disturbed by the recent random banning of my tribe mates by the new CM so I am thinking its time for me to stop supporting INNO with my $$$ and find a new game. I am all for folks following the rules but our tribe alone was singled out for the ban when other tribes/players were also guilty of the same offense so just really soured me on the game. I am still thrilled to see you back though and maybe you jump into K with us and fight?? Still plenty of time there to kill stuff :)

DeletedUser1726

You're upset your tribe got caught?
you speak as if you know the whole story lol...to be caught proof should be given not just a random ban of just our tribe without an ounce of proof shown and coincidentally against our guys very vocal on the forum. No clue who you are but get the info before you shoot your mouth off

DeletedUser2725

"I am all for folks following the rules but our tribe alone was singled out for the ban when other tribes/players were also guilty of the same offense"

You already admitted fault. Don't need all the story. You're upset you got caught so you no longer want to play. That's what it is.

DeletedUser2158

shes upset some people who didnt cheat got caught in the ban spree

DeletedUser1278

Sorry to see that some may have been banned that didn't cheat, and understand being upset about. I hope that you decide to keep playing and we're in the same tribe again someday down the road. I think right now I'm only going to play one world at a time. It was costing me way too much money when I was playing multiple worlds.

DeletedUser1726

"I am all for folks following the rules but our tribe alone was singled out for the ban when other tribes/players were also guilty of the same offense"

You already admitted fault. Don't need all the story. You're upset you got caught so you no longer want to play. That's what it is.
I wasn't banned you troll. Many who got the ban were not cheating. One guy was even on vacation and not playing and got banned so again before you troll the forum speaking of things you don't have complete info on, do your research so you don't look like a moron.

DeletedUser2725

I wasn't banned you troll. Many who got the ban were not cheating. One guy was even on vacation and not playing and got banned so again before you troll the forum speaking of things you don't have complete info on, do your research so you don't look like a moron.
Can't look like a moron if i'm going off of your words specifically.