• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Victory Point world thoughts

DeletedUser2228

Now that i have got a chance to play on Z world with the new VP end world a few thoughts have came to me on some possible future problems and possible fixes.
As i see it if you are in this world with some major coiners then you have lost all ready go to another world or different game all together. A tribe that has coined there way to the top and taken it apon themselves to start taking vills as the game plan is is the nature of the game. our problem is 1 or 2 players are taking out a province. then they are allowing some of there tribe members to take there vills stuffing as many players as they can in a province to gain VP. solution to me would be easy..dont allow VP to be given to a tribe or player that takes another tribemates vill. only allow VP to a player when taking another tribes vill in a province. it would stop a coining tribe from over taking a world in a matter of a month and keep other dedicated players from leaving the game all together

DeletedUser2228

another problem is barb munching to a victory. barb munching shouldnt be allowed or at least a VP taken away if a barb is taken. watch a 200 man/woman tribe go from 200 VP to 0 real quick

DeletedUser1949

I think there's an easy solution. For 1, I think ranking players on personal VPs is silly. Just keep them ranked by points (or villas). VPs should just be a tribal goal. Award a single VP to a tribe for each province they control. A province is controlled if a tribe has greater than 50% of the player-owned villages.

DeletedUser1628

How about only having VP on ever other or every 3 servers? There's going to be a mass exodus of several hundred people if players can't play on conquest servers. I know I won't be playing another VP server, and US servers can't survive if even more people leave...

DeletedUser1179

How about only having VP on ever other or every 3 servers? There's going to be a mass exodus of several hundred people if players can't play on conquest servers. I know I won't be playing another VP server, and US servers can't survive if even more people leave...

Your suggestion has been heard and will be taken into consideration, there is really no reason for you to spam every thread on the forum.

DeletedUser1628

Well as you've stated on quite a few occasions, you are only part of the community like every other player and don't get to make design decisions. And since we unfortunately don't get to hear directly from the devs as to what "taking into consideration" actually means

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1179

While community managers or moderators don't get to make design decisions, we are still the voice of our communities. We pass on every suggestion, every like or dislike and ultimately try our very best to make sure our communities voice is heard. Your suggestions have been taken into consideration as mentioned before, we sincerely apologize if that is not the answer you are looking for but currently it is the only answer we can give.

DeletedUser1487

One time I emailed INNO games and they still have yet to respond, this was about a month ago. So ya, "taken into consideration" can mean a whole lot of things. Like thought about and ignored for one....

DeletedUser2228

i started this thread to get thoughts on any changes our players might see that would help out the new VP end game to keep it interesting. Bashing the inno game creaters wasnt my intention and would like to keep it out of here. there has been enough bashing on other threads and they can stay in those threads. although i agree with some of the things mentioned in other post, what good does it do to discuss possible problems and solutions if we are going to start bashing everyone (devs) and get this thread closed only to have to start another.
so if there are any thoughts of possible changes to help the game we all like to play stay around any longer and start enjoying again, then please post.

cokky

Berserker
Thank you devs for listening anyway and especially for making a non VP world A truly hope we can save this game. Some times i know asking for opinions is very painful everyone has got one and normally they are ugly but once in a while you see a good one.

DeletedUser2500

I think I see a rather simple solution to deciding who wins a world. Since everyone is always hating on Barb munchers (and reasonably so), make the Barb Villages the victory points. Here is my idea.

1. Players (or tribes) who own the most villa's in a province control the province,
2. VP Points are awarded by the barbs in the province. Either by the point value of the barb village or each barb village is worth 1 point.
3. Players are given an option in each village they control to release a village back to Barbarism. (Perhaps a few exceptions here)
4. if an equal number of villa's are controlled in a province by multiple players, no one gets points or points are split.
5. Turning an owned village into a barb should take more time than the amount of time given in the End Game notice so that players do not wait till the last minute to turn a bunch of their villa's

I believe that this will give players a reason to spread out, attack other players instead of barb munching, and perhaps even put defensive troops into barbs to protect them.
The point is that instead of fighting human nature by arbitrary rules, just give in and roll with the way that people are going to play anyway. The reason that players take barbs is because they are such an easy target and there is no real consequences. If the barbs are made into something where they are worth more alive then dead the suddenly you will see barbs all over the place.