• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Village List

DeletedUser1031

I work a lot with the village drop down list, especially for farming. It becomes very annoying when you scroll thru a list of 50+ villas and the list will randomly jump to the top and have to scroll back thru again to get to the group of villas being worked.

Also it would be really nice to have the list display completely on the left side of the screen....

DeletedUser645

I'm having troubles recreating this.

Is it something that happens everytime? Or is it a random jump?

DeletedUser1031

It is like the list will "refresh" randomly and jump to the top. So in your testing make sure you have at least 30 villas loaded.

DeletedUser645

Is there a certain amount of time you need the list open before this happens, or is it almost instant when scrolling?

My initial recommendation is to clear your browsers cache and see if this still occurs.

DeletedUser1031

As long as you have enough to have to scroll the list, like now I am at 86. Have already tried clearing the cache and happen on both of my PCs. Have the developers look at what would cause the list to "refresh" or "reload".

DeletedUser645

Unfortunately, I cannot seem to recreate this issue. Have you tried using a different browser to see if that helps?

DeletedUser1031

Yes, I have since tried IE with no real improvement. Can you try your testing over a slower link, say 1-2mbs which would be closer to my environment. Again this seems to be related to "refresh" or "updating" of the list.