• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Village/Player Placement On Map

DeletedUser

In some areas on the map, there are alot of tight clusters of villages, and in other areas, they are more spread out. When I played on a previous server, there were a few small clusters, but not to the extent I have seen here. In fact, when I was on Gyulai Var, there were vast swaths of map space with no villages at all. It would be nice if there was a system in place to evenly distribute villages in each quadrant, across the entire map.

DeletedUser714

Along these lines I played in World D with 30ish villages to a province and restart would put you at the edge. I have been trying to play in World K with 60ish villages to a province and when you restart, you restart in a province with people that have months on you of play time. Even with a strong alliance it is impossible for a player starting out with 2 villages, to go up against a player that has 15 villages already built up. At this time, I am not sure if I even want to try to restart. If this is going to be the new norm, I will be looking for a different game.

DeletedUser193

Seriously though how do they expect you to have a chance when you restart in the middle of high point players. Think of how many people they are turning away. And what's the point?