• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Vote

Will Lod win or will Dro and 1o1

• Dro and 1o1

• Lod

• Just dro

• just 1o1

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser897

If you paid attention to the context of the discussion you would of clearly saw me addressing the fact that there was a lot of talk and spam from that hunter guy. I was directly saying the DRO, 1o1 and LoD fight was no longer interesting due to all the talk from 1o1, but no action and that I would wait till it was finished to congratulate a winner (which I still plan to do), but your comment that was placed on my post was unneeded and overall you made it about yourself. Smurk I don't follow your rules, I follow the forum rules and I will enjoy as I post about topics I want to comment on, but if nobody addressed ya to begin with then mind your own business. Thank you for your time.

Now back on topic. Any input into this "War" 1o1 started.
Thought this war was over malice has pretty much disbanded.

DeletedUser1011

the war with 1o1 is over lol but were dro not 1o1 and were still here. still ranked 14 still have over 140 guys.

DeletedUser

How is the war going by the way? All this chat has me curious now.
Though I'm gathering that this war is actually meaningless and there is a real war somewhere else on the server, would I be wrong in that assumption?

DeletedUser897

Though I'm gathering that this war is actually meaningless and there is a real war somewhere else on the server, would I be wrong in that assumption?
I mean I haven't seen any real wars on this server a few skirmishes.

DeletedUser990

The answer to your question can be found here: https://us.forum.tribalwars2.com/index.php?threads/1o1-and-dro-vs-lod.994/

Well, after 7 days of fighting and Malice capping one city of ours(which we got back), the war is over.

Half of the malice members have quit, the leadership abandoned the guild and quit. So of course, the cowards in malice had one last choice... join the #1 zerg guild on the server in OMG.

Let it be known that if you harbor these cowards in cities around us, they will still be attacked and taken. We fear no one.

#2 guild down, who is next for the brave LoD 20.

As for Dro, they are non-factors and there has never been a real war between us and them. 90% of our members cannot even attack 90% of their members because of the morale hit. This Hunter guy is just some child with a big mouth who wanted some internet fame by trying to ride Malice's coattails and act like he was somehow involved in a war with us. As of the writing of this post, neither his offensive or defensive bash points have moved a single point since he very first started running his mouth over a week ago. Talking trash on here and capping barb villages in his own tile is literally the ONLY thing he does in this game.

DeletedUser

Well, TLP had a short war with EXA, but that was just them being silly so it was more like as skirmish. They gave us an ultimatum, we declined, and they no longer exist.

DeletedUser1011

exa still plays alot you did not wipe them out. And the members that left there tribe joined my tribe.

DeletedUser1011

And they did not leave do to war. as far as i no exa is not fighting anyone right now.

DeletedUser897

And they did not leave do to war. as far as i no exa is not fighting anyone right now.
Dude when will you stop bragging about your mrt??? No one really cares... It takes no skill to recruit every point whore on the map.

DeletedUser

Dude when will you stop bragging about your mrt??? No one really cares... It takes no skill to recruit every point whore on the map.

It takes some effort though....I mean they do have to click on all those players.....then click invite.....then check to see if they have any applications....and then immediately accept all applications....and then there is the kicking out the low points players to make room for bigger point players....A lot of effort mmmhmmm...

On topic...I'm guessing the non MRT tribe in this *cough*cough* "war" is doing a good clean up job? hehehe

-Edited the Grammar Typo I missed-

DeletedUser897

It takes some effort though....I mean they do have to click on all those players.....then click invite.....then check to see if they have any applications....and then immediately accept all applications....and then there is the kicking out the low points players to make room for bigger point players....A lot of effort mmmhmmm...

On topic...I'm guessing the non MRT tribe in this *cough*cough* "war" is doing a good clean up job? hehehe

-Edited the Grammar Typo I missed-
LOD wiped out malice.... Dro isn't even a threat of any kind. But now we got new mrt's popping up who are just recruiting anyone with high points... OMG... PR