• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

VP or Domination

• Thread starter DeletedUser1376
  • Start date

DeletedUser2182

Stop sending people to other games :(
haha
This Farmville thing is a big joke, but farming is one of the most important aspects of TW2... Farmers win TW2..

DeletedUser1179

Like meaning players can't use crowns or like referring to realm competition? :p

DeletedUser2182

Both would be nice... competition is cool, but usually rewards those who can afford crowns, or has enough time to be here 24/7. Either way not too big a deal. I was more just repeating the general consensus of the community, that it would be nice to have a world where money/budget is not a game changer. Those with skill/time win.

DeletedUser1179

I understand what you are saying. However, this would not be that world, sorry. As for realm competitions, I am trying to think of something new. :D

DeletedUser2182

Worth a try. Power to the talkative!
Seriously, I knew it was a bad idea... anyone could start thousands of conversations with anyone. However, I think the underlying idea was a good one. The way to grow this game is through words/communication and friendships (haven't seen any advertisement, at least in my part of the world).

DeletedUser2228

Kiki you could give the first player to be rimmed 1k crowns....but it has to be from someone outside of your tribe?

Nah someone will start a second account and rim themselves for the crowns anyways

DeletedUser1376

or first to three players with 5 villages with crowns and with out crowns

DeletedUser1376

fenixxx was saying the same thing . maybe we can get a world going together . a dom world preferred