• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

W20 and a return of a legacy

DeletedUser491

As i always said we will join every 5 worlds. World 20 will be no different. I didnt have time for W15 and W10 we fought hard but were eventually overtaken, as you all know we outright destroyed w5. W20 i will be putting alot of time and resources into to make sure we remain number 1. So i know many other tribes said they were coming i am calling on all old vets we fought with and againest and any other expierenced vets of tw2 to come join in our w20 tribe Logical Nonsense.

ALSO yes i am back. I know for you people who havent been playing for awhile i may seem like the new guy. But you may be surprised to find i am one of the older players and you are in fact the newbie here.

DeletedUser1487

Still debating if I want to join this upcoming world, maybe I'll join by a new name...

DeletedUser1993

Is w20 coming next month? Now that w15 is done I'm torn between taking a break, going back to w18, or waiting for a new world to come

DeletedUser1255

Is w20 coming next month? Now that w15 is done I'm torn between taking a break, going back to w18, or waiting for a new world to come

Watch the main forum page for any world updates. When we know of World 20's release time it will be posted there.

DeletedUser491

Bruh, US10 was absolute hell.
Agreed. Those russians ruined any enjoyment you could have. I helped lead JDI in the early days but skipped out after awhile. When i came back our lead had vanished and we were getting hit hard.

cokky

Berserker
I will be running a small but super elite team of 20 (most top 5 players from other worlds) There will be a minor tribe donation required to join and we will all be playing as a tight team. Most of the elite players that helped us win 17 in record time will be there(we should have it wrapped up by months end)

We will how ever need ally/nap tribes but will not merge with anyone before they reach the 50% of villages status. We will be pretty neutral at the start as the MRT tribes duke it out.

DeletedUser2041

I will be running a small but super elite team of 20 (most top 5 players from other worlds) There will be a minor tribe donation required to join and we will all be playing as a tight team. Most of the elite players that helped us win 17 in record time will be there(we should have it wrapped up by months end)

We will how ever need ally/nap tribes but will not merge with anyone before they reach the 50% of villages status. We will be pretty neutral at the start as the MRT tribes duke it out.

Interesting, sounds like US10 all over again.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Why not do it like S.S on US16 and war everybody from day 1, Cokky?
We're winning so hard because we didn't bother making friends or getting involved in politics; it's insane.

cokky

Berserker
Why not do it like S.S on US16 and war everybody from day 1, Cokky?
We're winning so hard because we didn't bother making friends or getting involved in politics; it's insane.
exactly what we did on Q tbh.

Day one all the tribes made us red... Probably not the smartest move on their part. Made department of diplomacy a stupid post.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Yeah... It's pretty useless on P.
Dauntless and I kind of share the position but I get all the complaints and he gets all the offers. It's a great system. :p I get to see all the tears.<3

DeletedUser2041

I'd love to see another Russian invasion again, would be interesting.