• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

W20 Who's the worlds most hated players.

DeletedUser626

Who in this world do you want to see killed/Rimmed the most? I already know there is an in game list of players on it. But I want to know who is and whats the bounty of it. Who else do you want to see added to this list.

DeletedUser825

Who would I want to rim? Good question. I would have to say I would love to see dallas from WAR rimmed...... That would be a fun day, hahaha :D

DeletedUser2309

I would love to say but they will know when i send my attack :)

DeletedUser825

No hard feelings but your up two villa's so you have a bigger priority........ I don't hate anyone on this world, everyones been nice.

cokky

Berserker
trust me being in the one hole does have its detraction's. You will just have to get used to it dallas.

DeletedUser465

You're banner is ungodly large cokky lol
Dallas, it comes with being on top man, In world 7 I was #1 for a month or 2, I forget the duration. Anywho as long as you're up there you'll feel all sorts of glares and stares as you go shopping at your local stores, when you go to work, you might feel a chill down your spine...you'll shrug it off however because you will noble them out when you get home. ;)
hahaha
I don't personally have a hit list, not yet. I've been threatened but, what world have I not been threatened on before? Maybe later on i'll feel the need to down someone but the feeling has not found me yet.

DeletedUser2207

Can't afford to have a hit list...just sounds too much like a personal vendetta. Strategic meals is the way to go about it, imo... Though the hit list I keep hearing whispered about is amusing

DeletedUser2081

I want to rim/eat shadowscythe and merciless , had a war between us on us18 , would want to reinitialize it , but we are in the same tribe now , will wait for future worlds .

DeletedUser2041

L.Q looks like they want to paint a target on their backs. Already hitting tribe level 30?

DeletedUser2041

Also just a question, who on earth are the Shadow Syndicate? They weren't there when i checked in 2 days ago? Suddenly they're skyrocketing in rank and everything? Do we possibly have another former drop in from another server? ;O

DeletedUser2310

S.S have been 3 or 4 the entire time, nothing new. L.Q are allied with TH200, so good luck.

DeletedUser626

There is no hate for your tribe lvl, your slacking though cuz you should be alot higher by now.

DeletedUser1856

Ah, we wanna let everyone else think they have the chance to catch us.

I am Surprised at WAR though. As much money as they pour into MOL's you think they would be able to throw a few coins their tribe level.

Honestly, I think if they put the same amount of money into the tribe levels as they did their MOL's they would have capped out their tribe level in this world and had enough for the next.
I wish I had deep pockets...
*Sigh*

cokky

Berserker
mm nah it costs less for the mols 1200 crowns is to cap a barb is much cheaper then level 30 though I do not care how you spend your points or coins. Also not much on second tier useful yet and we finished the last world as a level 29 tribe first tribe ever to do so plus we did it in less time then anyone else ever did so .... i guess we need the challenge of doing it with less. I also don't mind being hated kinda like it actually.

DeletedUser1487

take it from me cokky, it sucks, w18 everyone hates me outside of HI and ASH.

DeletedUser2309

mm nah it costs less for the mols 1200 crowns is to cap a barb is much cheaper then level 30 though I do not care how you spend your points or coins. Also not much on second tier useful yet and we finished the last world as a level 29 tribe first tribe ever to do so plus we did it in less time then anyone else ever did so .... i guess we need the challenge of doing it with less. I also don't mind being hated kinda like it actually.

you should get a group together and play on World S at the rate TH2 is going that world is goin to finish very fast if people dont start actually fighting back.