• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

W20 Who's the worlds most hated players.

DeletedUser825

Hate is to strong of a word for me. I dislike a few people and would definitely like to see them rimmed but I don't hate them. I think tfox ranks less than 10 on my list. More like 15 or so.

DeletedUser2320

Not speaking of anyone specific

Muwhahahahahaha.. I can post again

DeletedUser773

I got one, Huniade W8, I restarted after, like a month, away well maybe like 3 or 4, anyway I needed t get a villa up and running quick, so I got right to it. even spent 300 dollars to get it finished fast, I mean it was tops on the walls noble ready for when I came out ofShield. Problem, where I restarted was in the corner of someones, elses province. I don't recall the Gentle man...He was real brick and mortar, and had easy 30 maybe 40 vill, I came out of shield it was over before I even had a chance, yeah I felt the hate...but it was Money well spent...I learned not to use this profile ever again...:(LMAO)

DeletedUser1487

It's not just on W18. You talk massive trash but can't dish anything out. Everyone hates you because of it. We smash you time and time again for the LOLS. We literally don't wipe you out because we enjoy hearing you cry.
w18 is the first time I committed to a world and lost, now stop talking in a world you aren't in. Its like you said, if you don't play the world, don't talk in its forums.

DeletedUser825

I thought you committed your time to US9 tfox? But then were crushed before the tables were turned and we got crushed? Perhaps I am wrong. Correct that, went back and checked the stats. You were definitely still alive with 100+ villa's. :D