• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

W20 Who's the worlds most hated players.

DeletedUser1949

I didn't delve too deeply into Coldog's stats, but at a quick glance it appears he got his conquests on noobs or barbs and then got rimmed without even putting up much DBP. I think he's trolling us by making us think he's serious. GET REKT

DeletedUser1487

Where have you guys been all my lives? haha I love you guys! Or girls, never know these days. Oh man, hey laser, now you know how I feel haha. "playing chess with a pigeon" Oh man that was a good one. :D:p

DeletedUser

I didn't delve too deeply into Coldog's stats, but at a quick glance it appears he got his conquests on noobs or barbs and then got rimmed without even putting up much DBP. I think he's trolling us by making us think he's serious. GET REKT
I've never been rimmed... I have quit multiple worlds due to work. If you notice, my DBP doesn't go up by much when I quit, as I tend to get internaled by my tribe... You can always ask some of the prior players I have played with about this. DeChantal can tell you about W15 and W16. I'm sure gamingfreeze can speak about world 9, though not many TFR players are left from that time.

DeletedUser1949

If for whatever reason you can't finish a world, you are in the lower echelon of players. Did you even finish any? Good job giving your tribes hope and then crashing their morale when you quit. LOL

cokky

Berserker
I finished multiple TW1 worlds.
Of course that is like batting 400 in the minor leagues does not always translate to the bigs... ok that was more funny then anything else in many ways tw1 is superior to tw2.... Actually in game play other games are probably considerably better too but most of them jumped the shark or never innovated enough.

DeletedUser

In Tw1 you could land 25 milasecond trains. Something that's impossible to do on tw2. Tw2 is a baby/easier version of tw1.

cokky

Berserker
Even other inno games like FOE you have timing like that need to have a super fast internet connection with less then 20ms to snipe tiles. The desire to make the game mobile friendly has shut down the timing to the millisecond part of the game It did bring in more players just the skill level dropped a lot.

DeletedUser

It dropped more than a lot. If someone doesn't land a train within 1 second on me, It's considered to be sniped. It's too easy to not lose villages in TW2.

DeletedUser465

w18 is the first time I committed to a world and lost, now stop talking in a world you aren't in. Its like you said, if you don't play the world, don't talk in its forums.
You guys are more than allowed to chat on other worlds forums. Just because you don't play that world doesn't mean you can't add to the conversation.
Now if it's a negative addition, well yeah... just report the post :p

DeletedUser465

It dropped more than a lot. If someone doesn't land a train within 1 second on me, It's considered to be sniped. It's too easy to not lose villages in TW2.
Depends how you go about nobling someone ;)

DeletedUser

Depends how you go about nobling someone ;)
Not really. If someone sends 4 nukes with a noble each, I'll simply prenoble, and make him kill his own nukes. Follow it up with as noble of your own. They're down 4 nukes and 4 nobles.

DeletedUser1401

Not really. If someone sends 4 nukes with a noble each, I'll simply prenoble, and make him kill his own nukes. Follow it up with as noble of your own. They're down 4 nukes and 4 nobles.
So based on your comment if someone were to send 1 noble and 3 deceivers with HC then you would lose the village and 1 noble, correct?

DeletedUser

So based on your comment if someone were to send 1 noble and 3 deceivers with HC then you would lose the village and 1 noble, correct?
No. You can always spy your opponent to see what they're sending. Unless they send out their nobles to a barb to make it look like it's 4 nobles and 4 nukes, I can easily defend from it. Even if that first nuke was to take the city, the nuke with pally noble I had already planned to land behind it would still re-take the city. The only time it's hard to keep a city, is when you recently capture it. Support is always tricky to land when you have them out farming or supporting.

cokky

Berserker
for every move there is a counter. and a counter for every move. you really just have to pattern people and hope they stick to a pattern The number of people i have had to play this game with long term is pretty short they typically lose steam after 1 or 2 games of chess.
No. You can always spy your opponent to see what they're sending. Unless they send out their nobles to a barb to make it look like it's 4 nobles and 4 nukes, I can easily defend from it. Even if that first nuke was to take the city, the nuke with pally noble I had already planned to land behind it would still re-take the city. The only time it's hard to keep a city, is when you recently capture it. Support is always tricky to land when you have them out farming or supporting.

Ok, lets be real. Who actually sends 4 nobles, and thats it? Is the person you're playing against a complete noob? Also, actually having nobles ready to prenoble your own village? Unless they're over 24 hours away, that isn't realistic in the slightest.

DeletedUser

You clearly know nothing... Most nobles are sent from 6 hours or so out. Plenty of time to recruit 3 noble in 3 different cities. Who sends 4 nobles? Um everyone... A noble train consist of 4 nobles. Sending 5 will only cost you more resources and troop deaths.