• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

W20 Who's the worlds most hated players.

DeletedUser1278

You clearly know nothing... Most nobles are sent from 6 hours or so out. Plenty of time to recruit 3 noble in 3 different cities. Who sends 4 nobles? Um everyone... A noble train consist of 4 nobles. Sending 5 will only cost you more resources and troop deaths.
If you send multiple trains, one train real and the others decievers (or cloak them in trebs) to different villas landing at the same time, how can you snipe all of them or know the right one?

DeletedUser

You clearly know nothing... Most nobles are sent from 6 hours or so out. Plenty of time to recruit 3 noble in 3 different cities. Who sends 4 nobles? Um everyone... A noble train consist of 4 nobles. Sending 5 will only cost you more resources and troop deaths.
What if they have 300+ villas and you just over power people and just cat everything they have down to 51 points, would you even bother sniping or just restart on a new world and claim you didnt try on that world nor worry about how it finishes?

DeletedUser

If you send multiple trains, one train real and the others decievers (or cloak them in trebs) to different villas landing at the same time, how can you snipe all of them or know the right one?
I had VaritasVerilus do just that to me on W18. I sniped everything. If the train isnt done in 1 second, i snipe them.
What if they have 300+ villas and you just over power people and just cat everything they have down to 51 points, would you even bother sniping or just restart on a new world and claim you didnt try on that world nor worry about how it finishes?
For someone to cat down a village, it takes time. Plenty of time to shuffle troops around or get support. Some people also send waves of 25 cats 100 axe, which are easily snipable. I've never had any of my villages catted down, and I prefer not to cat down enemy villages, as it offers me a place to recruit more troops. I've never been vastly outnumbered by a single player. Perks of being a good player myself.

DeletedUser

I had 10 trains (4 Were real) headed at me. Sniping trains are so easy on Tw2. All you gotta do is make a support preset of 50/50/50 for out of province attacks and 150/150/150 for in province attacks. Spam the hell out of the preset 1 second before the attack, and dont stop until 1 second after. You can generally get 6-8 packets landing in a second gap if you have a fast finger.

cokky

Berserker
um some times really depends on the commitment you have to the operation The funnest i have seen involve an attack you know is coming to 50 of your villys with all 50 having timed treb speed attacks at 330am them within 1 sec followed by 50x5 3am timed DT treb speed supports. and the whole thing takes 5 days to get there so you have almost a week to think about how the chess pieces will move. Also this was before the troop move feature So it took a long time to plan out each villys timing for all those events which of course is an expense in my book. Results of the attack on me was 3 villages taken for the night 1 i sniped right back one 1 used 10 nukes to get back. But between all the marching and such i expanded way more then what i lost so it was a net loss for them. after spying you see all the troops are out but that really does not tell you where they are going because of all the cross fakes. 40 villages was fakes 10 was real. now that people can move trebs around i feel if the game ever gets this far again where 300 village ppl are facing off again it will happen a lot more. To do major ops like that cripples you elsewhere IE coining more nobles to actually increase your size and farming for more troops in the future balance is king you have to keep up with troops losses coins and offense to actually make headway in late mid game+. Sure it can be a moral victory to take a town or 2 but can lead to a negative over all outcome sometimes.

DeletedUser

5 days is plenty of time to snipe all 50 attacks... You have Plenty of time to ask for support, or ask further out players to snipe in between the seconds on different villages. It truly depends on how efficient your tribe is. On W18 I had 10 noble trains 4 real 6 fake hit me landing at the exact same time from 4 different players. They also included a few clearing waves. I had plenty of time to snipe everything and had support land that was sent from days out. That was just a single occasion. Within in 1 week I lost 95% of my DT but never lost a single town. Pretty sure you were included in that message Cokky.

DeletedUser1401

Coldog, please post here when you decide what the next world is you will be playing on. I have a feeling there are many here that would like to make sure they join the same world.

cokky

Berserker
yep i did have to guess a bit because of course everone else was under attack too so you have to pick and choose a bit there. Just saying there is a down side to such an attack me losing a few city for a brief period did not effect the out come of the war(we still won) because while they can claim to win a battle because they took a town or 3 it cost them almost 10 days of troop movement. plus a lot of planning time all the while it took me an hour to plan out and snipe/renoble/prenoble all the 50 villys being attacked. And then my troops had a week to farm in between. It was the week of farming that made it all to costly for the enemy and decided the battle of world 5 this was sort of the battle of midway for that world. After the battle it was obvious we was going to win to both sides before not so obvious.

DeletedUser1278

I had 10 trains (4 Were real) headed at me. Sniping trains are so easy on Tw2. All you gotta do is make a support preset of 50/50/50 for out of province attacks and 150/150/150 for in province attacks. Spam the hell out of the preset 1 second before the attack, and dont stop until 1 second after. You can generally get 6-8 packets landing in a second gap if you have a fast finger.
Cool. I learned something new. Thanks.

DeletedUser465

The more experienced players as cokky said, will play around with you a bit like a chess match and definitely catch you off guard. Also if you have a full round of treb speeds coming at you, how do you know what to prenoble? :p

DeletedUser

The more experienced players as cokky said, will play around with you a bit like a chess match and definitely catch you off guard. Also if you have a full round of treb speeds coming at you, how do you know what to prenoble? :p
You only pre-noble if it's not snipable, Very very few people can get nobles landing in the same second. Snipe everything and you'll be K.

DeletedUser2041

You only pre-noble if it's not snipable, Very very few people can get nobles landing in the same second. Snipe everything and you'll be K.

My problem with this is due to server lag and "Connection Issues" Pop up.

If i send my clearing wave first I have to wait 2-3 seconds before i can tap the hotkey for the 3 remaining nobles. Otherwise my nobles hit first.

DeletedUser

My problem with this is due to server lag and "Connection Issues" Pop up.

If i send my clearing wave first I have to wait 2-3 seconds before i can tap the hotkey for the 3 remaining nobles. Otherwise my nobles hit first.
Yeah server lag and discipline play a hard part in a 1 second let alone 3 second train.

DeletedUser1487

My server lag always sends attacks about a second or two after I click the hot keys. So timing things you can say gets really fun.

DeletedUser1178

So who is this award going to..... :p

4768268.jpg

DeletedUser1178

I second this vote

hehe thought it was kind of fitting for this thread, I also noticed no one was coming around to party with you so I sent some spies to party with your spies. Seems your spies liked my spies so much they came to my Village to party to :D