• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

W7 Top alliances & Maps

DeletedUser

Posting a new topic with a dynamic updating map, with all the large tribes (and sister tribes where applicable).
Feel free to chat a tad more than in the other earlier topics ;-)

http://www.tw2-tools.com/us7/img_map/hash/2b9109a665dc3f034a5a6ba2be6ce6f6/

I will try to fortnightly analyse the update static map to see any interesting shifts.

2b9109a665dc3f034a5a6ba2be6ce6f6

DeletedUser

Thank you Apekop for creating this map for us!
It is always interesting to see the bigger picture. Of all the tribes it looks like TPL is the one in the most trouble right now. At least all it's players on the eastern side. WTF/DCS seems to just be slowly marching on getting stronger and stronger as the weeks pass. ORT is pretty well dug in, but not making much progress in moving out of it's area. Overall, just good times :)

DeletedUser

map_www_us7_c791203b3501e635f375980852cc55c5_14498723148534.png

Heres the first static map, forgot to put that in my first post :p. Anyways, the largest shift on this map is the push forward WTF made by recruiting two defecting AOD members. Another interesting fact for me is that WTF and TWD seems to be creeping into their territory more and more, especially in the southwest. Now that there are barely any other players left in the southcluster of WTF, they will either have to live their future on barbs, make a very, very far jump, or the fragile peace between TWD and WTF will shatter. It will be interesting to see how this will evolve and influence this world.

DeletedUser

I sense desperation. To subvert Akuri and Dan says nothing but there's a sense of desperation with WTF. In addition, talking about how many spies you have and how everyone is planning to jump ship. It is more pathetic than anything. WTF is desperate for fighters because the ZHA crew is not fighters. So they attempt to influence ours. We will likely shift focus shortly to ORT who is providing us with a better fight than WTF.

DeletedUser

Hey now, we want some ORT villages too :) We have been so focused on TPL lately that it is time for us to turn our focus to the west as well.
And I'm digging the purple!

DeletedUser

It cracks me up how people get all possessive of other sovereign people, who are adults, and who can reasonably form conclusions of their own. People are fairly simple for the most part. They have a tendency to vacate environments that are not enjoyable, and to seek out environments that are enjoyable. AOD has lost members because the environment is not satisfactory. The environment is not satisfactory because the leaders are unable to make it so. I do understand that blaming others for ones own shortcomings can make these kind of situations more bearable, however it will do nothing to fix the underlying problem.

Nice attacks last night Mario :)

DeletedUser

Lots of things happening atm. Coming with a new map and some analysis asap, if the dust settles a bit!

DeletedUser

BLU, me and Warblade are in agreement that the cloak and dagger on this world is getting out of hand. He is supportive of out stance as I would be of his. You are right people are generally simple folks they want to be on the winning side and some of your members paint a picture where WTF is winning. It is propoganda and nothing more pass us in BP and stop jumping past us and I will agree you are winning.

Thank you about the attacks 5 villages isn't a bad take with only 1 half built nuke.

DeletedUser

The names of those pulling the bs are Dreg, Nocca, Noobie, IFBY, Tamtam,and Bob.

DeletedUser

Speaking of propaganda. .. You are certainly the mouthpiece of disinformation on this server. The maps don't lie, you guys are disappearing from the core for some reason right? I'm certain there is a legitimate reason...maybe the dog ate all your core players phones? Since we are naming folks, wouldn't it only be right to add your name to that above list? After all you came at me 2 days ago with two mini coops...aech and keats. Both stopped playing months ago. You absorbed their villas until the penalty would do damage to your enemies, then used them to attack me. If ya can't beat em, join em? All this smack talk and you do exactly the same? I have no coops, and i have never attacked you with one.

Let's call a spade a spade. You will gladly use any advantage to your benefit, until that advantage isn't to your benefit, then you will whine and advocate for change. Problem for aod is, it's not the rules that are causing your fall. It's the constant victim mentality, and neglect of taking responsibility for your position. Just so you know what position I'm referring to, it's the position of you being outclassed by better players who are forcibly removing you from the core.

DeletedUser1253

I sense desperation. To subvert Akuri and Dan says nothing but there's a sense of desperation with WTF. In addition, talking about how many spies you have and how everyone is planning to jump ship. It is more pathetic than anything. WTF is desperate for fighters because the ZHA crew is not fighters. So they attempt to influence ours. We will likely shift focus shortly to ORT who is providing us with a better fight than WTF.

You do realize half the people you are fighting are your former players who are sick and tired of your crap so they are now dedicating their time to kill you? That should be a signal that you are not a leader and also not intelligent enough to draw accurate conclusions on these sorts of situations. It's a wonder you still have high performers like Apekop pulling your slack.

Our conflict is irrelevant however, TWD holds all the pieces to the set.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not sure about that. WTF is only a few mil points behind us now. Good to see the inactives getting thinned out and the three main tribes rising further above the rest.

DeletedUser1253

Not sure about that. WTF is only a few mil points behind us now. Good to see the inactives getting thinned out and the three main tribes rising further above the rest.

What I find interesting with the three main tribes is even though we stand out none of us are really "that" big. Meaning even TWD still has 40 spots for people while AOD and WTF have many more. It's an interesting dynamic I'm not used to seeing on my other worlds US4 and US5.

DeletedUser

And we can still open us some more due to inactives we haven't finished consuming. It is good, but I have a feeling the last remaining actives from the lower tribes will be trying to fill those spots pretty quick.

DeletedUser

You do realize half the people you are fighting are your former players who are sick and tired of your crap so they are now dedicating their time to kill you? That should be a signal that you are not a leader and also not intelligent enough to draw accurate conclusions on these sorts of situations. It's a wonder you still have high performers like Apekop pulling your slack.

Our conflict is irrelevant however, TWD holds all the pieces to the set.

Don't try to pull that BS with me. You guys randomly mail those near you with stories of Glory fact is you are 60M BP behind us. You don't see us mailing your members trying to "recruit" them. All you are doing is building a thicker wall surrounding your inner circle. It is unfortunate that some people are too stupid to realize that. It doesn't matter at the end of the day, we will beat you because at the end of the day unless you recruit our fighters you will lose.

DeletedUser1253

Don't try to pull that BS with me. You guys randomly mail those near you with stories of Glory fact is you are 60M BP behind us. You don't see us mailing your members trying to "recruit" them. All you are doing is building a thicker wall surrounding your inner circle. It is unfortunate that some people are too stupid to realize that. It doesn't matter at the end of the day, we will beat you because at the end of the day unless you recruit our fighters you will lose.

Awkward... 60M BP behind you? Can someone link me the bash points stats page by tribe, for some reason in game it says we're less than 5 million away and I know for sure Mario wouldn't be pushing any propaganda out. No sir, not Mario.

DeletedUser

The merger of ORT is catching you up. On the 29th of December AoD had 207M BP and WTF had 147 BP. Any more questions?

DeletedUser1253

Yeah just one... why is it every time you lose on the thing you are bragging about you just come up with a rebuttal that doesn't actually help whatever argument it is you are trying to make? Back on topic, the world is shrinking, TWD holds the cards and has benefited the most from AOD and WTF being at each others throat. This next 3 months or so holds so much mystery!