• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

W7 Top alliances & Maps

DeletedUser915

And now your tribe is being built on players wanting to join the winning side, this is going to be an endless circle :) Anyways, when the war started, it was known to the trusted members that you guys might break the NAP with us within two weeks (which became 48 hours). So... I probably wasn't included in the full conversation there :p

DeletedUser1253

And now your tribe is being built on players wanting to join the winning side, this is going to be an endless circle :) Anyways, when the war started, it was known to the trusted members that you guys might break the NAP with us within two weeks (which became 48 hours). So... I probably wasn't included in the full conversation there :p

We are WTF
We are DCS
We are ORT
We are ZHA
We are K0H
We are a handful of AOD/TWD

We are Everyone.

DeletedUser

Dreg says it best. WTF will welcome anyone with open arms. We won't. We won't use spies to subvert other players. We won't use lies to recruit members of other tribes. If a member of another tribe tries to join us, we have the courtesy to ask the other tribes leadership for a cordial way forward. We will not recruit low end players and coplay them against targets our main villages can't fight at 100% morale.

We will fight for this world and all others we join. We will fight honorably and be forward with our expectations of members and allies. We will teach you the game and we will support you in your time of need.

It is always your choice on how you choose to play the game.

Mario

DeletedUser

Want to clear a few things up, as I know it's hard to sift through all the bs that rowdy roddie piper pipes off with. Feels like we are in a victims meeting of sorts...people crying on the shoulder of another pretending that they are somehow being victimized here. This is a game. There are rules to this game. These rules cannot be circumvented without the developers figuring it out. Advantages and disadvantages are equal to all. Some players, tribes, fireteams are better at utilizing their advantages.

I read up that WTF had only 10 worthy fighters. Either that is bs, or all of ad's core was taken by only those 10 players....mmmhmmmmm. We have earned the respect of all of the players who have become members of WTF. The members who have joined WTF, were either enemies who appreciated our WTF'ness, or loyal allies who appreciated our WTF'ness. These games are a bit like chess when it comes to the diplomacy aspect...things will come back to bite you. In aod's case, it was arrogance...they were 110% certain that they were collectively the best on this server, they made it no secret by their outward behavior toward other tribes. "The wolf is dead, and we are the ones who slayed it" reeeeehiiilly!? The wolf was slain by a collective of the top 10 at the time, but aod decided to post on their description that it was all them.

We did not originally want to war aod, we were allies. I guess after "they" slain the wolf, the bloodthirst was too much to bear. 6 months of war ensued, with some of the best players that TW2 had to offer, going toe to toe in the core. Fighters became even better, on both sides. Meanwhile in the land of the dead, they were carrying on with being friendly with both aod and WTF, missing out on all that priceless experience. Remember...can't get your substinence if you aren't eating brains.

This is why we are where we are at... aod fought just about everybody. WTF fought aod and TPL. TWD fought...I have no idea! Keep in mind, you only get stronger by playing a stronger opponent...that which doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. AOD beat the spit out of some smaller tribes and ended up absorbing them, used them as meat shields against our imposing will. Those players were quitting quicker than aod could bring them in. Eventually, tpl decided that they would like to be a part of WTF, we took them in with open arms. Why wouldn't we, they earned our respect and vice versa. The rest is pretty much history. People do want to be a part of something strong, but even more, they want to feel valued, and appreciated...respected. Learning how to war like dreg is cool too :) you can put your hand out, but you can't make someone reach for yours, that decision is theirs alone.

WTF will not be detoured from our rightful destroying of aod! Nobody who is put between them and us will continue to stand. Please folks, stop allowing aod to persuade you to be fodder. Our focus is on aod... it always has been. Any plans made for their protection will fail, because in our minds ( all 10 of us) they have already lost.

DeletedUser

For the record...there are many AOD members whom I do have plenty of respect for. And TWD as a whole, in my experience, has been a cordial bunch. We all invest so much of our own time into this game, it's easy to become emotional, because we all identify ourselves with it to some degree. We are all playing here...and I mean that in the sense that we play together. Without our opponents here, we would have nobody to play with. At the end of the day, none of us feel good about tearing another person down because of the outcome of a game we played together. Destruction seems to breed creation always...silver linings are patiently awaiting our notice. We can all run around in our abandon and demonize each other...watch a bunch of good friendly peeps quit because they feel they don't need the extra drama in their lives. Or we can keep it real, play our game...and have fun doing it.

@mario I've had good convos with you over the months, I know that you have a different part to you than you show in these forums...and I personally appreciate you for the most part. As far as dreg goes, he's one of the most loyal folks you'd ever meet, his focus and intent is not easily matched. WTF may very well owe the server to him in my opinion.

....let's play :)

DeletedUser

I agree we could definitely war it out with a bit more class and not endlessly insult each other, but that being said, I think that the subversion, spying, and deceit that the WTF franchise employs in its war against us does make it a bit difficult to be civil in return.
I myself respect plenty of the WTF members, it is the tactics that are being used (and have been used on other servers) to secure victory that I dislike personally.

DeletedUser837

I think both sides played the best hands they had. I can't say too much of late as it is other players that have taken me to where I stand today on the boards. However I have a hard time trying to stomach people trying to bash WTF now because we have taken in the other tribes. We have done the same as so many other tribes before us and the same as the tribes that we face on this server. When someone asks to join and it is advantageous to both sides and there are no previous qualms still causing issues we let it happen. That's how AoD and TPL got together, and the reason TPL wanted to join AoD was because they were the winning side. I can say that with full certainty too as I was on the TPL council at the time. It was the reason I left for DCS.
I know it's frustrating to see your enemy grow in a ridiculous manner when you've been fighting so hard, but to say WTF is winning because we let everyone join would be false.

DeletedUser1253

I agree we could definitely war it out with a bit more class and not endlessly insult each other, but that being said, I think that the subversion, spying, and deceit that the WTF franchise employs in its war against us does make it a bit difficult to be civil in return.
I myself respect plenty of the WTF members, it is the tactics that are being used (and have been used on other servers) to secure victory that I dislike personally.

Really tied of hearing this. "Yeah let's play nice but stupid WTF and their lies and tricks!!" Seriously, can you people learn to think without eating the propaganda sandwich your leaders feed you? Just yesterday AOD dropped a 3 day treb speed march into Lordsman's core province and intimidated a merc player (allies to WTF and was right next to Lords) to send support to the new village which we discovered upon recovery of the village. Merc player told us AOD leaders forced him to do it or else they would drop into his province and kill him. Mercs kicked him out for it and now he's in AOD. That's one of many examples... Everything I know about subversion and deceit in this game I learned from AOD leaders and 1 talented TWD leader. Why don't you go ask Mario what he said and did to the TPL guys that influenced them to join WTF instead of AOD who they were allied with? I'm sure he will have another beautiful fairy tale ready for you that you will buy into.

DeletedUser915

I don't know what AOD did to get TPL to merge with them/run away from them, if anything. But from the TWD perspective, we were destroying them and members started to scatter :p ...some were good players and that is why they are still around today, but we were owning TPL.

DeletedUser465

Want to clear a few things up, as I know it's hard to sift through all the bs that rowdy roddie piper pipes off with. Feels like we are in a victims meeting of sorts...people crying on the shoulder of another pretending that they are somehow being victimized here. This is a game. There are rules to this game. These rules cannot be circumvented without the developers figuring it out. Advantages and disadvantages are equal to all. Some players, tribes, fireteams are better at utilizing their advantages.

I read up that WTF had only 10 worthy fighters. Either that is bs, or all of ad's core was taken by only those 10 players....mmmhmmmmm. We have earned the respect of all of the players who have become members of WTF. The members who have joined WTF, were either enemies who appreciated our WTF'ness, or loyal allies who appreciated our WTF'ness.

Yep, good job killing off inactives and people who quit, after tam flipped over. Props.

Such a joke to gloat about that. The only actives that were left int he core was me, and tri-noble, and his group, which was west of me. Willyzig quit, aech quit, hawk moved on to world K moreso, and mario had moments of inactivity here and there. So please tell me, who did you actually "beat" with your 10 members? Me? Well played. Only took you half a year to noble me out of the core.

(Won't let me edit in another quote, but from dreg)
"Really tied of hearing this. "Yeah let's play nice but stupid WTF and their lies and tricks!!" Seriously, can you people learn to think without eating the propaganda sandwich your leaders feed you? Just yesterday AOD dropped a 3 day treb speed march into Lordsman's core province and intimidated a merc player (allies to WTF and was right next to Lords) to send support to the new village which we discovered upon recovery of the village. Merc player told us AOD leaders forced him to do it or else they would drop into his province and kill him. Mercs kicked him out for it and now he's in AOD. That's one of many examples... Everything I know about subversion and deceit in this game I learned from AOD leaders and 1 talented TWD leader. Why don't you go ask Mario what he said and did to the TPL guys that influenced them to join WTF instead of AOD who they were allied with? I'm sure he will have another beautiful fairy tale ready for you that you will buy into."

You mean DeathFace's plan? I can show you the mailing dreg. xD

I'm not about to let you make us out to be what were not. Mario has had some dealings yes, but I can guarantee you that anything from mercs, we were approached by them, not the other way around.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1253

Ice-- after my dealings with Mercs and their crap I 100% believe you. I would not be surprised to find out they have even been somehow someway keeping us at each others throats for their benefit. Although reading the mailing would be pretty awesome :) I'll shoot a pm in game if this freaking lag ever lets me.

DeletedUser871

lol remember how mercs kept on trying to sabotage the alliance between ort and wtf? I totally believed that their tricks and lies had gotten the best of wtf when it came down to the wire at the negotiation table between wtf, mercs and ort. Wtf kept trying to keep ort friendly with immortals when we knew they were dirty but we bit our tongue and obliged and decided to go along with it but immortals backed out and negotiations stalled. At that point I had pretty much given up hope of merge or strengthening alliance with wtf because I felt immortals had made stronger ties with wtf with their lies about how we were on aod's side when AOD you know for a fact that ort had never sided with you. AOD and TWD had always underestimated ORT's grit and talked about us being easy targets. Yeah aod and twd hit us hard for months. And for months we knew the only way to survive in gyulai var was to somehow get in touch with wtf and merge. Aod at the time were twice the size of wtf but we heard rumours of wtf prevailing despite the odds in the core and we knew they were the ones that we needed to hook up with. But the core ort players were still far from wtf players. So we decided to keep chugging our way towards east and hold the line up north and south. And we finally got the attention from wtf but our bad relations with immortals nearly cut us off from wtf. I truly thought it was over between wtf when dcs broke NAP with us. I pondered with the idea of reaching out to aod and almost did thinking that we would be rejected because aod needed targets west because they were losing the core. But chewy stepped up and somehow got wtf to accept our proposal of merge. And this is where we are now.

DeletedUser1253

K0zm0-- good perspective thanks for sharing. I still remember when the merc player got a hold of an ORT account and launched attacks at me from like 9 days away. Deathface was mysteriously banned for several days after that. :eek:

Yes you guys held out quite well. It was also incredible that we chipped away at AOD despite them being 3x our size for the longest time. A handful of dedicated talent eventually broke them.

Now united, we are unstoppable :)

DeletedUser1179

Interesting take on that last part about AOD's dedicated talent considering some of that dedicated talent you broke is now part of WTF.

DeletedUser1535

Wow what an interesting read i hope my world is this exciting in the future.

DeletedUser

It was never dull I will say that, and alot of things went exactly as expected, though the co-op abuse was ughhhh.

DeletedUser1179

I don't think any of us would want to relive this world....lol :p

DeletedUser915

This world was total trash. This is not the type of game were your goal is to just win, but that is what everyone did. They jumped to the biggest tribe and ate up inactives until getting to the required goal. Not fun... just pathetic.

DeletedUser1535

Well i wasnt in this world so i cant say anything but from what i read all that drama must have been so exciting to be around lol.. Forgive me, Im a sucker for drama lol..