• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

War centric variation of the game.

DeletedUser720

what about a variation of this game that focuses on battles and war strategy, and less on resource gathering and build / train.
Seems that a lot of time is spent on building, upgrading, training, farming. If you could use the nobles to run a village, then you could give general orders, like, build in this order, allocate a%to train troops, train in this order, or this ratio.
This changes the focus onto other areas, like battle and war.
Better tools in the game to create and manage strategy would assist in that focus.
Like integration to tw2 tools
More difficulties in moving between tribes, or rewards/benefits to sticking together would slow down the flocking to the top 5 or so tribes when times get rough.

DeletedUser394

This was TW1 with scripts... You could easily manage 100+ villages with scripts and bots. Regular Joe player couldn't keep up with them, hence why there is no scripting in TW2.

DeletedUser465

The people on world 1 with over 200 towns will tell you how fun that is lol

DeletedUser406

I'm up at 33 villages and I stopped using my presets to farm since sending 500+ is way too much waste of time and I just send my whole farming force at varying villages. I can tell by the time I even hit 100 villages its going to be a big pain, which at the rate I'm growing will probably only be a few months