• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

War with A.A

DeletedUser835

We've all sat back and watched 82nd munch barbs long enough, becoming fat and bloated and even rising to the #1 rank, while tribes like L*Q and C*M did all the fighting. 82nd existed only because L*Q willed it, and we will it no longer.

This is what happens when you don't support your allies, this is what happens when you take in refugees from your allies, and conspire against them in the shadows.

Good game, US13.

DeletedUser835

map_www_us13_6002b7767ade210e259d9589d1f665d5_14723776596733.png

DeletedUser465

You wanted them to support you, an ally, while you were being attacked, by an ally, WOT/LOL?
Camon now.

Also, If you wanna pretend you'd never declare on A.A, I can't help but laugh. It was inevitable. With the guys from CM joining LQ however, you -should- have the power to actually do something now. :)

Also, it's about time 82nd put their money where their mouths are, they claim to be kicking all this butt yet all you ever see is barb conquers or internals, for a tribe who is mkaing "Huge plays"

DeletedUser465

She said it to him once, Tok reaches for jokes sometimes.

Tokano

Not a Mod
I'm stuck in the core. Same province as iRawwwN. Nowhere to move. :(
His troops keep mine up all night with their constant brawling in the fields and terrorizing the villagers who work the mines and the market. Completely uncivilized brutes...

DeletedUser835

You wanted them to support you, an ally, while you were being attacked, by an ally, WOT/LOL?
Camon now.

Also, If you wanna pretend you'd never declare on A.A, I can't help but laugh. It was inevitable. With the guys from CM joining LQ however, you -should- have the power to actually do something now. :)

Also, it's about time 82nd put their money where their mouths are, they claim to be kicking all this butt yet all you ever see is barb conquers or internals, for a tribe who is mkaing "Huge plays"

Not at all, we wanted them to support us against C*M, they never did. They also took in refugees from us and conspired against us with other tribe leaders when we were still allies. Our intention was always to kill them, it is just going to come sooner rather than later now.

DeletedUser1719

If by support you mean send "nukes" full of defense then you got supported plenty :p Lol

DeletedUser1500

I mean....ppilot, king ragnor, postmann, smackdat, mason...they all tried very hard. They just wasnt very successful. by not very, I mean not at all.

DeletedUser2035

So here is where most of the fun around W13 takes place, huh? I had a blast reading the other thread "Good ol fashion smack talk with top 5 tribes, maps and all topics", and now my curiosity brought me to this war announcement. I'm excited to see the outcome; I have divided opinions regarding A.A as they have tried so hard to recruit some of us at the same time they've taken potential targets from me (ppilot comes to my mind when he was still in IAI or whatever the previous name of that tribe was). Had a chance to cooperate with some of them in an op and some are not as skilled as I thought (take it from a proud barb muncher). Anyway, keep feeding the smack talk please :D

DeletedUser835

If you liked that one you should read the thread of ours that got closed, we did get a little out of control in hindsight lol. These forums are pretty tame though compared to other games like this I've played, I used to play Astroempires back in the day, you guys think I'm toxic and vitriolic you should meet some of those guys.

Anyway, keep feeding the smack talk please :D

I wish, no A.A seem to want to come here and defend themselves.