• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

War with A.A

DeletedUser1500

He was very successful at irritating me. (haha) Like bro...stop spamming!

DeletedUser1613

i laughed when he nobled your village then just after 25min. it was easily taken back with 37 MA and 1 Noble.

DeletedUser

If you liked that one you should read the thread of ours that got closed, we did get a little out of control in hindsight lol. These forums are pretty tame though compared to other games like this I've played, I used to play Astroempires back in the day, you guys think I'm toxic and vitriolic you should meet some of those guys.
it was worth the price of admission

DeletedUser1500

i laughed when he nobled your village then just after 25min. it was easily taken back with 37 MA and 1 Noble.
I told him he couldnt have any of my villages. My 1st granddaughter was being born when he launched that offensive. So I had to make choice; defend or worry about it later. I made the right choice, and it still worked out. Family first.
...but it did piss me off. Im borderline deciding if I am going to take his cities for that. BUT how could he have known of my personal situation? Even then, thats part of the game.

DeletedUser465

This server is the most boring server i've been frontlined with for so long. It's 300 sabs, oh his church is down, throw everything. 300 sabs, next church is down, throw everything. It's so boring. Have fun you guys, if you find joy in 300 sabs. lol

DeletedUser1719

It literally got to this because A.A. munched so much. I prefer a different style of attack as well - but for now that's one of the most effective ways to play against players who own a whole prov.

DeletedUser465

I'm in a shared province, it's been 300 sabs for weeks. xD

DeletedUser

I despise sabos. . . . . and Mtuck there are other ways into those kinda of provos

DeletedUser1719

There are, I personally don't use sabos too often and prefer the treb fakes like crazy type of path. However, I see the usefulness in sabos against A.A. due to the fact that they own their whole prov..and the one behind that...and the one behind that. (Basically they have a LOT of vills in the back doing nothing). Which means they can stack an entire prov easily, making treb trains on the whole prove lose a lot of effectivity - but nuking them like crazy when they are faithless has loads of benefit. Hence the sabos.