• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

WarLordsRising

DeletedUser2334

I will be starting this tribe back up this world if you're looking to be in a well built tribe from the beginning of the world respond here and look for me in game. Also just a heads up this tribe will not be for the faint of heart I heard some ither player tried to start a tribe with same name a few worlds ago make note this is not that tribe this will be the true WLR and we wont be going easy if you cant keep up with the growth required you will be booted plan and simple and.we will be a force to reckoned with. Happy hunting

Last edited by a moderator:

KingEvo

Archer
I'm looking for a tribe. Are you bringing in players or not? Last world I had over 100 cities looking for an experienced tribe to get back in it

DeletedUser2334

I'm looking for a tribe. Are you bringing in players or not? Last world I had over 100 cities looking for an experienced tribe to get back in it
Not sure who all is coming with me into this new world seeing as I've been gone for awhile but I will have atleast a few members yea
What quadrant are you starting in?
IlI'll be starting as soon as world opens so I'll be right in the middle but tribe will be based in the SW

DeletedUser1980

What's up with you? you created WLR, left and applied to us then remade WLR again :p

DeletedUser2334

What's up with you? you created WLR, left and applied to us then remade WLR again :p
Yea I was going to join y'all bc I have a few in your tribe that I have played with before and worked well with but I got refused idk why but I did so I made E
WLR again why sit around if I won't get accepted I know how to play the game if you guys don't want me fine

DeletedUser2334

Plus I have more players with experience coming so if I'm not wanted I'll keep them with me here and run with it we could have been a good group if it was us and y'all but im not gonna beg to be part of any tribe

DeletedUser825

Well we would like the competition. If we work together we may as well end the world in the first week.

DeletedUser2334

Well we would like the competition. If we work together we may as well end the world in the first week.
True but fighting immidiately from the get go wouldnt really help either tribe either now would it lol

DeletedUser825

Well for the players here in the tribe I am in, they are all fighters :D

DeletedUser2334

Trust me I know lol I have played with a few of them and I know they are fighters but the ones coming to join me are as well I'm just suggesting a smarter approach then all out war from the get go but if that is necessary I'm not scared of it either it would be a good fight

DeletedUser1726

I actually stated on the tribe screen on purpose that we will be reviewing applications at the end of the day and to be patient. The only people coming into the tribe at the moment are former Mafia players as we want to give them priority. We will look carefully at all other applications at the end of each day and admit those we feel are right for the group we are trying to build. And as for working together...at this point in world, we are not seeking any diplo as we came to fight not hug :)
Diplo is a fluid item though so as soon as we see how the world shapes up, we will see if we need any and who we want to work with :)

DeletedUser773

Trolling!!!, Im Keeping up with current events...and actually I like it...sorry you thought it was lame, but I can troll if you like, even out to the far reaches of Plutopia, right past, you know where...and actually, I am in all these worlds, you just havn't been looking hard enough..

DeletedUser1726

You are correct...I have not looked for you :)
I don't like the meme...just not my thing I guess

DeletedUser773

Your people! not my idea, but I still thought it was creative.

DeletedUser1726

Not sure what you mean by my people...no clue who made it??