• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Wars

DeletedUser

I really dunno, Our leader like keep Alliances and NAP's with tribes that are inactive "Farms". Mark as enemy a lot of tribes But Don't have any bashpoints and still have 1 village since the world open. But i love the most is that she is upset that the top 10 of the tribe for not taking any officer positions and we don't give resources to the rest of the tribe to grow up.

I know I'm venting, but soon i may have to look for a new Tribe.

Tokano

Not a Mod
With the world being less than a month old, any wars that would happen would be very... Mild.
Maybe a few skirmishes here and there, but I doubt any full scale wars are being waged right now. If they are, they're leaving themselves open to attack.

DeletedUser

Necromonger;n3581 said:
I really dunno, Our leader like keep Alliances and NAP's with tribes that are inactive "Farms". Mark as enemy a lot of tribes But Don't have any bashpoints and still have 1 village since the world open. But i love the most is that she is upset that the top 10 of the tribe for not taking any officer positions and we don't give resources to the rest of the tribe to grow up.

I know I'm venting, but soon i may have to look for a new Tribe.

I know all about that I was in TLI and mama26 the diplomat was all about hugging it out with all the tribes in the area and had the stupidest rules on nobling. It seems for the most part the top 5 tribes are a bunch of mass recruiters and wanna hug it out until they can stab someone in the back.

DeletedUser

Tokano;n3583 said:
With the world being less than a month old, any wars that would happen would be very... Mild.
Maybe a few skirmishes here and there, but I doubt any full scale wars are being waged right now. If they are, they're leaving themselves open to attack.

well a full scale war to me at this point in the game would be impossible players just dont have the amount of villages to do it. I guess I should rephrase it to skirmishes between tribes.

DeletedUser

xxfearlessxx;n3596 said:
I know all about that I was in TLI and mama26 the diplomat was all about hugging it out with all the tribes in the area and had the stupidest rules on nobling. It seems for the most part the top 5 tribes are a bunch of mass recruiters and wanna hug it out until they can stab someone in the back.

I left that tribe and joined another one. The leader got upset when i left, but the PM didn't get to be a love letter caliber to be posted. She still on 1 village and no bashpoints... But funny that Mama26 and the leader of the tribe i was have the same ideas.

DeletedUser491

i know it been a couple weeks since the last post on here... so just wondering if any good wars that have started since then (other than the everlasting war with EEK and there mass recruits)

DeletedUser

Still pretty early for good wars. A few weaker players are being nobled, but until the big players are established enough to launch large scale assaults, there won't be anything too interesting.
I was in TLI, and while I agree with them warring with mass recruitment tribes, I left them, since I started late, and am nowhere near them, their enemies, or allies.

DeletedUser

The prospect of some big wars breaking out is quite fun. I'm quite excited for it myself :). I estimate some decent ones will break out in the next 2~4 weeks, unless people are doing some serious tribal hugs.

DeletedUser683

i dare say some major wars have already broken out and people just dont care enough to post on the externals. not to mention the severe lack of presence this forum seems to have in general lol.