• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

WAT in the world...?

DeletedUser238

So nTa finally decided to take on WAT after we have started dismantling their forces and honestly having a nice laugh about it... On another front NRN have done absolutely nothing to us though they said we would be dead and would be at waro_O yeah still waiting for that one... that new tribe OMG decided it was high time to declare war on us as well and the funny thing is we have yet to receive anymore then a few laughable attacks... ROI walked to our door and tried to knock and do an op on one of our guys and this is what one of their members had to say...

"Mudvayne has written:
Let me just go ahead and say good game. its not over yet, but at this rate it will be soon. ive never seen such lack of coordination within a tribe. i have no doubt that you used crowns, but youve still managed to kill off our offensive troops that were sent by spontaneous attacks. wish i had allies that could play like you."

Who else wishes to test their might to us?
We welcome all challengers... the Gang bang seems to be getting realer by the day but when it comes down to it we will always be pound for pound better then all of you. This is a message to all the tribes of the world... if you wish to see the end of the world I'd suggest picking your fights wisely. We have no ill will against your tribes and declaring war over a single player is a bad play ;) we will be seeing all of you very soon.

DeletedUser465

What is he talking about? He was in mercs on 7, or maybe that was ORT, either way :p

DeletedUser897

Ive personally nobleded like 3 NRN guys and 1 bnb guy and sent them to the rim.

DeletedUser238

Bosnian Knight has written:i've sent all my troops out on a kamikazee mission and returned all the support.

Eruzin wasted a lot of my troops by attacking you and sending my DT on a long farm run that hit into stacked villages.

GOOD Game and Good luck.

Too bad nTa, you just can't stop losing members to us... lol

DeletedUser1030

about time they hit WAT just because WAT is high rank don.t mean there tuff just means they took all the villages from the small guys I dare them to wipe my tribe out.

DeletedUser238

about time they hit WAT just because WAT is high rank don.t mean there tuff just means they took all the villages from the small guys I dare them to wipe my tribe out.

we are a core tribe with the least amount of members and the highest PPm and we also have the highest bash lol... okay. you are obviously new here.

DeletedUser1030

I may be new on the forums but not the game so please shut up were a war tribe and not even you can stop my tribe . were ranked 11th and rising fast so you guys will be lower rank then us.

DeletedUser238

death they aren't even near us. they are deep in 1o1 (malice) territory. They are just a small dog yelping at the big pit.

I gave LOD pink for giggles.

map_www_us8_66f508eafa8dc18ef7ca0fbcf42b1ca2_14428033750404.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser238

we are effectively removing nTa's leader off the map which should conclude that tribe and give us the spoils of a won war.

Who's next?

DeletedUser

The "ObsloD" account posting in these threads is a fake. Whoever is making those posts is not in LoD.

DeletedUser

Wow, so apparently the same day Malice backstabbed us and broke their NAP, someone went to the trouble of imitating me and trying to stir up sh*t on the forums here. Coincidence?

I am the real ObsLoD, the above poster is in Lords of Destruction and owns a town in the Malice cluster. Clever move guys, but it just shows desperation as you are losing the war to the 20 of us. Is imitating someone against the ToS?

DeletedUser

lmao malice, this is pretty pathetic. It's not going to save you.

DeletedUser534

Looks like obsols name has been cleared. He was framed and did not state what was said prior.