• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Wave of new players/barbs

DeletedUser897

So in W8 im not on the rim I joined like 5 days after the start. Now suddenly 14 days after I joined the world a wave of new players and new barbs in my provenience and others near by me has just fallen from the sky around me. Im just trying to figure out why I mean isn't it unfair to drop new players in an area advanced enough that most of the remaining players have nobles?

DeletedUser897

Bump still trying to figure out why they would throw new players in the midst of players that already have nobles.

DeletedUser

When the provinces where made larger for worlds us7/us8 (due to second city) The number of cities per province wasn't increased (oversight on the devs) as such, update 1.22? corrected this and now the closest not full province is in the middle of the map and not on the rim so the program pops new people there. This update has really turned US7 into a pile of poop and us8 might be a little better off but still... ugh

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser897

Ahh oh well feel sorry for the new players I however am enjoying all the new barbs.

DeletedUser1260

I agree we need to fill in these spaces but I would like to see it in later stages when tribes start seeing members rimmed. New players should still come in on the rim to give them time to learn the game and they will more likely stay to play. It will also give the players that have experience back into the inner circle of their tribe rather on the rim so they can be protected during their growth.

DeletedUser897

I agree we need to fill in these spaces but I would like to see it in later stages when tribes start seeing members rimmed. New players should still come in on the rim to give them time to learn the game and they will more likely stay to play. It will also give the players that have experience back into the inner circle of their tribe rather on the rim so they can be protected during their growth.
What about selected re spawn near core of your tribe for those spaces? Or should a friend come to play a way for them to spawn close to you.

DeletedUser1260

We already have the option to restart near our tribes on the computer. It has been suggested for Android and iOS users to have this ability also.

DeletedUser392

So in W8 im not on the rim I joined like 5 days after the start. Now suddenly 14 days after I joined the world a wave of new players and new barbs in my provenience and others near by me has just fallen from the sky around me. Im just trying to figure out why I mean isn't it unfair to drop new players in an area advanced enough that most of the remaining players have nobles?[/QUOTE

lol

DeletedUser

You forgetting morale. The unfair is not to noobs being dropped next to 3.5K barbs and guys with nobles, its to the established players, that cleared thier province, and have 30% morale on a new player, who if active is stacked outta BP

DeletedUser1260

Yes, in this case, defense would have the advantage because of the penalty on attacking players much smaller than you. So, landing in a province with established players is not as bad as it looks if you remember this fact.

DeletedUser1011

I am kind of new and I love the mass waves on new people makes ranking up so easy.