• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

We are coming for you

DeletedUser238

Hello world. We are coming for you... ;) we from W3 will be here watching and taking. we will make you fear the night and dread waking up to see incomings. We are the few, we are the strong, we are the skilled.

DeletedUser465

Looking forward to seeing you in action Smurks.
I will be watching from the sidelines though, sorry : /

DeletedUser238

Looking forward to seeing you in action Smurks.
I will be watching from the sidelines though, sorry : /

:c get your but in here! we already will win W3. SO we need another win and hey it'd be nice to verse you and see those skills!

DeletedUser645

Hello world. We are coming for you... ;) we from W3 will be here watching and taking. we will make you fear the night and dread waking up to see incomings. We are the few, we are the strong, we are the skilled.
Oh boy! I might have to join this world to see what this is all about... haha

DeletedUser238

hold the sabotages and we can have a good clean fight ;)

DeletedUser645

That wouldn't be a problem. I don't use sabo's till end game anyways... :D

DeletedUser

Gotta get it started. A world without an active forum just isn't worth playing on.

DeletedUser

bahaha, i think people forgot a forum exists till recently

DeletedUser

Any problems I see with Huniade is whether the world will come today?

DeletedUser773

Yes, it is I the Royal Pain, here to instill Fear or Courage ,with my incessant messages, and yes, I have some armies too. Glad to be with "Those Guys" I'm certainly looking Forward to working with you all, My Honored Warlords, Plunderers and Conquistadors. Our Might Will Rule this World! and have alot of laughs doing it ;-D

DeletedUser479

Yes, it is I the Royal Pain, here to instill Fear or Courage ,with my incessant messages, and yes, I have some armies too. Glad to be with "Those Guys" I'm certainly looking Forward to working with you all, My Honored Warlords, Plunderers and Conquistadors. Our Might Will Rule this World! and have alot of laughs doing it ;-D
Hey buddy not really impressed with that tribe tbh. Each world we see these same tribe that try and recruit top players then lose. Tribes that claim they are best but recruiting this high players early on just leads to problems. Most of them won't be around come 2-3 months. I actually enjoyed their low member count early and thought okay maybe they could amount to something however it just looks like they are recruiting to the top other than earning the top spot.

Tribes that I am impressed with based off recruitment that doesn't seem to look at points exactly but rather troops and experience are:
1. 2MC
2. nTa
3. TPL

I think they have decent member spread out and will be around after this BP stage. TW1 we always had a tribe that was pretty much talkers and hit up the forums with their members but when war broke out that's they you seen them disappear.

DeletedUser232

Sure. But they were also said on W3, and now my tribe is #1 by nearly 11m points.

DeletedUser479

Sure. But they were also said on W3, and now my tribe is #1 by nearly 11m points.
Your tribe is #1 on world 3 OMG. This is world 8 not world 3. Hey my tribes on .us and .en sever both are #1 in 5 worlds combine but that doesn't mean that we will be #1 in the 6th world.

My point is this in case you did not understand. There is a difference between actually being number 1 and recruiting to number 1. The problem you face when you recruit to number one is that you have no idea what type of players you really get. There as so many players here that have been or lead #1 ranked tribes so I'm just confused why you feel the need to market you making #1 in one world as though you will be #1 in another? That is the fastest way to being attacked tbh.

DeletedUser

You realize that we brought all but like 5 of our members to this world with us from other worlds, right? We're not just recruiting top players... our guys naturally are the top players.

DeletedUser897

Lots of tension and arguing going on here. Good ole tw first world ive played in 4 years lol:). Good to see everyone still likes to carry on good old forum banter.

DeletedUser773

I agree, W8 or any of the other worlds that I have played on are like Tourist resorts, if you Havn't at least had the experience of W3, your missing the whole point. Of What is being said,
Leader of Kymeria, Castel Del Monte.
Honored Member ,of Those Guys[Wat] on Huniade