we did it for ze lul's

smurks

Berserker

lol The mass recruiting tribe of Narnia has declared war on Those guys because we have been farming players they took in after the fact.

Hello Narnia, Your leader is a fool who will put you to war over a person who joined your tribe who was already cleared and being farmed. What a guy right? lol We at WAT are mocking your tribe because they think they have the capacity to declare an effective war because their "allies" are "duty bound" to follow their lead and declare on us. What is even more amusing is a great majority of the world lacks nobles. o_O:eek::D:cool:;)

Last edited:

raith73

Archer
Now that looks like some good ole lols watch out for the incomings from the 200 point villages. I am sure they will fall rather quickly as most mass recruiting tribes do.

Deathcrystal

Ohhhh... change ur name to Aslan :D see what the "High King of Narina" can do than

smurks

Berserker
lol tell him that. he's so deep in his alliances territory that we can't do anything about this hugging buffoon. so we just troll him and laugh at him.

raith73

Archer
I wouldn't worry about them to long they are mass recruiting scrubs who will take anyone who sends a message they will stunt their own growth and that will allow them to be nice and noble ready for everyone else who isn't a care bear. They are also so spread it will be easy to pick them off.

smurks

Berserker
i know. since we are at war i guess i should post the war stats.
we will have one of their players villages here in the next couple of hours. we will be 1-0

narnia, pick it up if you have the gall to declare war on us

Last edited:

Iangame4

Berserker
Lel, I wonder how this will end. WAT sure has the quality, but dang that's a lot of alliances so it may be a little troublesome if Narnia and all those alliances stand true to there big alliance and actually fight. :p

Deathcrystal

Union of Extraordinary tribes? Who the frack names a tribe alliance?

raith73

Archer
Didn't fit, in the movie they kicked some butt. lol
Well the name doesn't fit these carebears very well either. All you see for miles and miles is nrn and pof and bob everywhere. Not to mention bnb seems to be mass recruiting but at a little bit of a higher tier lvl. Does tw2 have joint tribal forums? I remember in tw1 when they tried that.

HassledHoff

Spearman
Guess he never heard of refugees. lol
If anything, they should have kicked WereKnight from a proof of report... nubs

Deathcrystal

WE have a joint forum :D

Its called us.forum.tribalwars2.com