• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Weekly Update Top 5 Map

cokky

Berserker
Had he stuck around on Q maybe i could have trained him but he has a lot to learn... cd might be correct on his ability. I actually rate people different than some do with the 3 diff phases of the game phase 1 i give him a C+ to B- phase 2 a C and i have never seen him in phase 3 so i dont have any data points there to use. Also Majority of decent players are tired of people like him who talk more then they do leading the way early on. The time has come for the Attackers not the yackers. Also most MRT tribes are crap because by definition they are catering to the needs of the lowest common denominator.

DeletedUser2316

Had he stuck around on Q maybe i could have trained him but he has a lot to learn... cd might be correct on his ability. I actually rate people different than some do with the 3 diff phases of the game phase 1 i give him a C+ to B- phase 2 a C and i have never seen him in phase 3 so i dont have any data points there to use. Also Majority of decent players are tired of people like him who talk more then they do leading the way early on. The time has come for the Attackers not the yackers. Also most MRT tribes are crap because by definition they are catering to the needs of the lowest common denominator.

Well said about the lowest common denominator.

DeletedUser

You do your thing, and it is what it is, how you play the game is your decision, but sugar-coating poo doesn't make it a candy bar.
LoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL

DeletedUser1487

There are currently 5 Opened worlds with you having or are playing on 3 of them. If you count the top 300 players on each world, You wouldn't even be ranked in the top 1500 players.
Are we talking points or skill? Cause you and I both know those are two different deals.

DeletedUser

If you're talking skill you're not even considered to be in the 2000 range.

DeletedUser

THough that post was retaining to points.
I leave for a few months and Hi. falls apart?! Looks like the world is ending with a whimper : /
HARRYYYYYYYYYYYY. Yeah, the tribe literally fell when you left. a lot of Hi's now top players have quit yet again

DeletedUser2067

I leave for a few months and Hi. falls apart?! Looks like the world is ending with a whimper : /

Yeah we went down hill pretty quick. But current leadership has stabilized the tribe, but at this point it would be difficult to turn things around as COS is munching on everything including the crust. Their front line members are relentless and that motivation has spread to the rest of the COS members. At this rate the world should be closed within a few weeks lol :). W19 looks as if it already won as well.

DeletedUser

Yeah we went down hill pretty quick. But current leadership has stabilized the tribe, but at this point it would be difficult to turn things around as COS is munching on everything including the crust. Their front line members are relentless and that motivation has spread to the rest of the COS members. At this rate the world should be closed within a few weeks lol :). W19 looks as if it already won as well.
Meh, If only you knew how lazy 80% of our tribe is.

DeletedUser

You got rimmed due to your inability to play the game correctly. Keep thinking you're good though.

DeletedUser

Tfox, I say this respectfully, but you take credit for an awful lot of things. I have no issue with you personally, and everybody has issues in this game, but to be fair, you are not exactly cheered on in many circles. You do your thing, and it is what it is, how you play the game is your decision, but sugar-coating poo doesn't make it a candy bar. I don't see the point in arguing the 50/50 proposition, but what the hell do I know? I'm just sitting here eating my protein bar.
Your own tribe members call you trash Fox. lmao.

DeletedUser2067

cmon guys, we all have different traits...Some of us are good leaders but poor players... and some of us are great players but poor leaders. All of us have something we lack.

On the COS map, i saw T_O was red...are you guys at war or have some sort of understanding in place?

DeletedUser2067

Perhaps you'll return ajm. It was fun playing with you

Sorry Peach it took me a while to reply. likewise my friend, I really enjoyed playing along you guys and hopefully i can try out a new world in the future along with you guys. Im in TW1 again with some past members, almost forgot how slow it was lol

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
Yea I think most of the old Hi. leadership was burned out, me and Xumi were the most active and my job changed which took a lot of my time which was kind of a imporant thing as me and Xumi kind of of balanced each other out. One of our huge mistakes (sorry Elphame) was trying to help out and keep her tribe (I'm sorry I cant remember the name) afloat. Well that is the official story, the actual plan was to force a merge with her tribe and attempt to turn it around and use those members as fodder against COS while we ate IRN in the south and fortified the north (I know, we were very underhanded but hey, its TW).

However, since I was not there to keep a certain somebody in his right mind he went to far and forgot what the goal of the operation was then merged IRN into Elphame's tribe which limited our southern members ability to grow which actually made them all leave the tribe since they were surrounded by blues and we lost the south completely so that one COMPLETELY backfired on us lol. That was when I realized I didn't have time for the game anymore and had to step down so someone could fill my shoes, after that little mishap I have no idea what happened in the tribe.

BTW Elphame, I am really a joy to be around, that was a character I played for the world. I actually had Xumi's co-op and I think Xumi had fireball or something like that, we made sure all council members had another council members co op and read each others messages so we could share all information. I just played the fall guy and acted the fool in public so the rest of the council could have someone to blame stupid crap on lol.

I'm thinking about playing again on the new world but meh, I wouldn't have the time to manage the villages and starting in a new tribe and having to work my way into leadership which is the only aspect of game I enjoy sounds tedious

DeletedUser

However, since I was not there to keep a certain somebody in his right mind he went to far and forgot what the goal of the operation was then merged IRN into Elphame's tribe which limited our southern members ability to grow which actually made them all leave the tribe since they were surrounded by blues and we lost the south completely so that one COMPLETELY backfired on us lol.
The funny thing is, I TOLD your council members that I would destroy the south and all their little blue if they didn't revert their decision on IRN. They refused, and here I am sitting on almost 90 villages with the south having so few reds left.
You did one hell of a job trying to keep the tribe afloat though, It was obvious that you were the only person who had any type of leadership quality in Hi. Hopefully I can see you on another world. This is two worlds your tribes have turned into massive MRT's due to you leaving Harry. FeelsBadMan.

DeletedUser

map_www_us18_200492bb5e7909fb92a9a51c7218969c_14874342256409.png

Weekly Stat Total - https://gyazo.com/5975934f5d792edd56b75a1e80856f2f
Weekly Stat Growth/loss - https://gyazo.com/87446d4238e0ccec2c53e2bf559d5f2f

Hi yet again falls. I know of two of their members who have quit. THey've lost 1 member who joined COS and 2-3 who joined T_O. I'll give Hi another month before they completely collapse.