• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Weekly Update Top 5 Map

DeletedUser2176

Oh so we are to ruin the fun of the game?? Not saying we are disobeying any rules, cause I don't know of anyone who is rn, but let me tell you what is contributing to ruining the game. Its simple, verbal abuse from certain players. Now that is a fact, seems COS is doing a lot of it, I here about how much COS is taunting and turning into a tribe of Bubbz, glad I never joined COS in the very beginning when I was offered a spot.
As the leader of COS, I can personally guarantee that you were never offered or will be offered a spot in COS. You ensured that on Quinburk when you acknowledged Hi mass reporting enemies to try to get temp bans you could take advantage of. I like to pretend we play in the spirit of the game and that is definitely not. Anyone who partakes, encourages, or even has an indifferent attitude towards abusing and weaponizing the rules will never be welcomed into our tribe.

cokky

Berserker
As the leader of COS, I can personally guarantee that you were never offered or will be offered a spot in COS. You ensured that on Quinburk when you acknowledged Hi mass reporting enemies to try to get temp bans you could take advantage of. I like to pretend we play in the spirit of the game and that is definitely not. Anyone who partakes, encourages, or even has an indifferent attitude towards abusing and weaponizing the rules will never be welcomed into our tribe.

Tfox played such a minor role in Q even at the beginning that sounds like a load of crap. I for one did not partake or even know about such a thing which makes me doubt it is true because i had his coop from jump on Q and i would have seen it in his mails which i went through almost daily. So please just dont toss crap at the wall to see what will stick. Did he do other things which i dont approve of Yes. Nothing that is anywhere near that though. Closest he ever got is suggesting we turn in those that turned in members of our tribe which we discussed in leadership and shot down.

DeletedUser

Funny how you're trying to back up a trash player who got rimmed by T_O and COS.

cokky

Berserker
not really Just saying truth Tfox was/is still not that good of a player he is far from the worse more like top 120 or so. Has nothing to do with facts of whether he did something he did not.

DeletedUser

more like the bottom 300. I know so many players that are better than him...

DeletedUser2176

Tfox played such a minor role in Q even at the beginning that sounds like a load of crap. I for one did not partake or even know about such a thing which makes me doubt it is true because i had his coop from jump on Q and i would have seen it in his mails which i went through almost daily. So please just dont toss crap at the wall to see what will stick. Did he do other things which i dont approve of Yes. Nothing that is anywhere near that though. Closest he ever got is suggesting we turn in those that turned in members of our tribe which we discussed in leadership and shot down.
Whether he played a minor or major role does not change what he said. Q was where I was first exposed to Hi. One of our first interactions with them was the Hi player, Fancis, who was apparently somewhat new to the game. He admitting to us that he blindly sent out support tickets at the recommendations of tribe mates to try to get temporary bans on some of our players that were giving him problems. When he admitted this we went to Hi's tribe list, since we didn't know who was who, and talked to the first name with "Leader" next to it. That was Tfox. We explained the situation and the conversation went back and forth a bit. Eventually it became apparent Tfox would not condemn the actions so we said this was not in the spirit of the game and tfox replied with "food is food."
I don't care about people individually for the most part. But there are a few that have proven themselves as someone that I will never be on the same team as, and Tfox did just that with that interaction. I don't throw crap for the sake of stirring it up. I do call out a blatant lie when I see it though. If you are still his coop you can confirm what I have said. The conversation occurred in the week or so leading up to 23sep2016.

cokky

Berserker
1 goof ball does not = hi on q "mass reporting enemies to get temp bans" or some sort of directed leader to tribe actions those never took place did he have really bad leader-leader skills yes i do recall the convo btw and it was mostly sour grapes from both the idiot on HI and you guys. So i understand he just ignoring it. Better to just send a sword equipped diplomat in these situations.

DeletedUser2067

1 goof ball does not = hi on q "mass reporting enemies to get temp bans" or some sort of directed leader to tribe actions those never took place did he have really bad leader-leader skills yes i do recall the convo btw and it was mostly sour grapes from both the idiot on HI and you guys. So i understand he just ignoring it. Better to just send a sword equipped diplomat in these situations.

LOL Sword diplomat. I will remember that one. :) . Glad to see Jim, we were were allies in Q world, and Glad he is having much success in R. HI did mass merge between TLI & COH. Like i said in past post, this is a game dynamics problem and is ruining the fun out of all worlds. Look at the new opened worlds, same people and same tribes mass merged with tribe lvl 30+. So its the top 50 Good players in 1 tribe vs top 400 below average players (Me being one of them in TW2)...Might as well fight against barbarian villages. If they cap tribes to 50 players, that would make tribes have to work with each other and sometimes back stab each other ;) for the glory.

In Q ,TRL as well massed merged, but most if not all were below average players just banding together to do what we can against the onslaught of veteran players in massed merge tribes. If you have your top 10 players kicking butt, that moral spreads to the rest of the tribe and everyone is now eating enemy villas. But when your top 10 players only conquer internals and barbs, the moral is low and it becomes a time of death type of game. Its really nobody's fault...Just a game dynamic thing.

On another note, Any Tribe member that cheats or looks for game flaws in any shape should be called and abandoned or kicked. If the Admins become aware of it, they may even temp ban some accounts ruining the hard work and time that people have put in until admins investigate the matter thoroughly. Its a big risk to take. Back in W18(TW1) our leader was multi-accounting and at one point he made mistake on one of the login, long story short...He was banned and then forgiven, he was penalized and lost over 2 millions points of villages. Enemy had a feast with them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser465

Let's not use symbols to curse here...I don't mind the bantering back and forth but, be a little cleaner about it guys. Swearing is against the forum rules.

DeletedUser2177

In this case it was not 1 player, it was 1 player dumb enough to rat the rest. If I remember correctly, fancis stated it more along the lines of "He and the rest of his tribe in the immediate area had been encouraged to mass report the several players beating them so it would hold more grounds with the mods"...(I don't recall him saying he had been encouraged by leadership, but I find it hard to believe they would not be aware). Anyways, it worked well, the mods temp banned about 7 players in his that area, and we as a tribe lost more or less that entire corner of the map over the 3 days...

cokky

Berserker
In this case it was not 1 player, it was 1 player dumb enough to rat the rest. If I remember correctly, fancis stated it more along the lines of "He and the rest of his tribe in the immediate area had been encouraged to mass report the several players beating them so it would hold more grounds with the mods"... And it worked well, the mods temp banned about 7 players in his that area, and we as a tribe lost more or less that entire corner of the map over the 3 days...
I
Even if it was a group lead by someone not in tribe leadership i still fail to see that as a tribe wide issue. It was discussed and shot down as i said in leadership around the time. I personally have been in a similar situation where a mass ban was initiated from an enemy tribe. It is a terrible over reach of the system anytime it is happening and generally the last gasp of a losing team no matter the game. i have seen it done in about 10 games myself. However there was no one in that corner capable at the time to stop the onslaught that was coming regardless of if they was on or not. I actually staged for that area but was called to a different area because my services was not needed because the war was going to well there. Maybe it is because of the mass bans made it shooting fish in a barrel but even if it not it would not have changed things much.

LOL Sword diplomat. I will remember that one. :) . Glad to see Jim, we were were allies in Q world, and Glad he is having much success in R. HI did mass merge between TLI & COH. Like i said in past post, this is a game dynamics problem and is ruining the fun out of all worlds. Look at the new opened worlds, same people and same tribes mass merged with tribe lvl 30+. So its the top 50 Good players in 1 tribe vs top 400 below average players (Me being one of them in TW2)...Might as well fight against barbarian villages. If they cap tribes to 50 players, that would make tribes have to work with each other and sometimes back stab each other ;) for the glory.

Well That is something I actually agree with. On Q that HI. The players dont always end up on the same team though. And that is part of the fun. The number 400 player will not very often end up on a winning team especially if we lower the number that are allowed on a tribe. Our grand experiment here to see if a 20 man can actually win a world or get to the final stage will change some of the dynamic of the game in the future. We here at WAR are game changers in a lot of ways we are pushing the limit of what can be done as we have in other worlds. Yes we where the driving force behind HI. on Q but that was a different animal then others.

DeletedUser2177

I
Even if it was a group lead by someone not in tribe leadership i still fail to see that as a tribe wide issue. It was discussed and shot down as i said in leadership around the time. I personally have been in a similar situation where a mass ban was initiated from an enemy tribe. It is a terrible over reach of the system anytime it is happening and generally the last gasp of a losing team no matter the game. i have seen it done in about 10 games myself. However there was no one in that corner capable at the time to stop the onslaught that was coming regardless of if they was on or not. I actually staged for that area but was called to a different area because my services was not needed because the war was going to well there. Maybe it is because of the mass bans made it shooting fish in a barrel but even if it not it would not have changed things much.
I agree, it is a pathetic way to play the game. Although nothing was going to change that world (simply no way to compete against a 400 man tribe day 1) that portion of the world was taking Hi towns 2-3 a week before the ban. That chick (her name escapes me) was #1 O bash in the world until her ban and she lost 3/4 of her towns basically overnight. Plus the two kids from india were I would bet top 5 O bash as well. Either way, the 3 of them were crushing it until they all, plus the 2 heavy defense players in the area all got banned. That left 1 active person since he fought his ban and got it revoked after a day. Would not have saved the world, but it was a poor way to win even a portion of it imo.

DeletedUser2176

I
Even if it was a group lead by someone not in tribe leadership i still fail to see that as a tribe wide issue.

I never said it was a tribe wide issue or was encouraged by the true Hi leadership. I was pointing out that it was, in Tfox's opinion, an acceptable tactic and the reason that he would never be invited to COS. Just giving meat to my reason for calling his lie and not just slinging mud. Although the lack of concern by Hi as a whole did ensure that the Hi name would be tainted forever in my and many other minds.

cokky

Berserker
Well he does think differently then I do on many issues this being one of them I totally dont have any use for 1 people who cheat or 2 people who mass report people for cheating either. I have been treated unfairly in the past by These sort of people whether deserved or not. I have read somewhere of people supporting the idea of mass reporting of people even though they are usually not as well founded as was the case where you guys did it. It is a tactic that is not winning on the field of play. Which is the land of losers. Kinda like complaining about balls being deflated when you lose 35-7 dont think the deflated balls did much... But it is still cheating too so if caught they should be punished take your 4 days off or what ever and move on. The total ban crap should be avoided as the game needs players it just needs to teach them to not stretch the rules so much. We have probably lost half the good players to bans as the reason they got banned is because they was good at finding the exploits and exploiting them. But if they got a penalty rather then a ban they just might have reformed into real players.

DeletedUser2176

I honestly think warnings would go a long ways towards fixing some of those issues. Right now the mods are invisible and just show up with a ban hammer unannounced. If instead they said to a guy that he was walking a fine line or was slightly on the wrong side of it and was being watched, more often then not the player would straighten up knowing he was on the cusp of a ban. Some people come back from a ban no change, some come back trying to be better, others never come back. Put one step in before the ban and you rarely get to that decision for the player.

DeletedUser2067

I honestly think warnings would go a long ways towards fixing some of those issues. Right now the mods are invisible and just show up with a ban hammer unannounced. If instead they said to a guy that he was walking a fine line or was slightly on the wrong side of it and was being watched, more often then not the player would straighten up knowing he was on the cusp of a ban. Some people come back from a ban no change, some come back trying to be better, others never come back. Put one step in before the ban and you rarely get to that decision for the player.

Easier said then done. World admins rely heavily on statistical data and analyzation to be able to determine if someone is cheating. Exploits are easy, but multi accounting is very difficult as there limitless resources out there that can change source of IP. The browser does send machine name and other information, but many are aware of this. So the task to hunt and detect is very tedious unless you have 10 admins per each world (Which i highly doubt) analyzing and detecting flagged data. Before i switched careers, I was cyber security engineer for many years...Detecting and going through billions of data logs and analyzing and tracing is the most tedious job...But know no one is below the radar and trails are left everywhere...a good data analysts can see the foot prints with just a few log reports and a good system can flag the activity and make things even much easier.

Instead of banning players out right, let them continue to play until the evidence has been fully gathered...Should not be banned and then fulfill investigation. The investigation should take place before the ban and have a quick appeal process where 1.) Player looses certain % of villas that go full barb or 2.) Player looses % of villas and banned from purchasing items for x amount of time. Bans are very harsh and discourage players from playing again in future. Which should not be the the ultimate goal.

cokky

Berserker
/agree at least half the people who got banned did not realize they was doing wrong at the time. I even remember back when people where encouraged to eat their coops by leadership. and most people have not really read the Terms or read between the lines on what it means and even fewer bother to go to the forums to check on such a thing. Personally as a leader What i did was try to limit the keeping of coops. When i noticed it I tried to get them to be used up by players who needed a hand up (usually because maybe there area got over run or maybe they started later on the world) Also the sooner you just dump them the better if people have them mostly eaten up let them go keeping them is just a spot that is not gaining coins and hence getting you closer to the end anyway. If you are in the end phase of the game it is all about eating reds and I can see keeping an inactive or 2 but they better have a crap ton of villys if it is like 8-10 no point more of an anchor than anything.

DeletedUser1487

not really Just saying truth Tfox was/is still not that good of a player he is far from the worse more like top 120 or so. Has nothing to do with facts of whether he did something he did not.
more like the bottom 300. I know so many players that are better than him...
This is fun, please continue ranking me :D

And also as the FOUNDER of COH in Q, and the one that pushed for the creation for the winning tribe now known as HI in w17, and the one that gave you your leadership spot in the original tribe COH cokky, and I do remember it was you that was against the merge, and now you take credit for most the world? Please, I dealt with so much Diplomacy that world it wasn't even fun anymore. TRL, they were the one tribe that I enjoyed reading about, nice players, decent skill, just not nearly as large or aggressive as w17 HI.

I brought your tribal success Cokky, Hell, I created the success. I shaped the allies, you were against the ally TLI from the beginning. You were against merging, and now after the case when you guys did win, "shocker", you take the credit for it saying I had minimal influence in w17. Listen here, it was you that had little influence, you were handed a tribe that was already winning, a tribe I CREATED. Don't dare say it was all you. Cause it wasn't even close to being YOUR influence that brought the win. You helped greatly by growing and winning, but you didn't make it all possible. You didn't even want it in the first place.

And didn't we just establish that breaking rules is breaking rules? It shouldn't matter who is doing it, or why, breaking a rule is breaking a rule. I pushed for banning those breaking them, I greatly pushed for it, but as cokky said, he went through my mails daily, and didn't see any mention of me pushing to just throw mass support tickets against random players hoping they get banned. I didn't push to try and get anyone and everyone banned, I pushed to get those that are indeed breaking the rules banned. And said "if they do get banned, good, show now mercy, food is food". I'm not going to try and get someone banned knowing they didn't do anything wrong just so I can eat them. Well I might....if it was CD...but other than that.

@jim bob, I did get invited, it was when you were taking top players from all the tribes early game in w18, wasn't an invite by leadership, but it was an invite to come over. I have nothing to hide, I proudly say I denied that invitation. Don't regret it, even though I was finally actually rimmed due to losing all my villages, I still don't regret it.

DeletedUser

This is fun, please continue ranking me :D
There are currently 5 Opened worlds with you having or are playing on 3 of them. If you count the top 300 players on each world, You wouldn't even be ranked in the top 1500 players.

DeletedUser2316

To be fair, I play on worlds just to keep up with people that I played with previously. Easy to log over on the mobile here or there. I am bad, how disheartening. :( lol Okay, I'm just bored, back to my corner.

Tfox, I say this respectfully, but you take credit for an awful lot of things. I have no issue with you personally, and everybody has issues in this game, but to be fair, you are not exactly cheered on in many circles. You do your thing, and it is what it is, how you play the game is your decision, but sugar-coating poo doesn't make it a candy bar. I don't see the point in arguing the 50/50 proposition, but what the hell do I know? I'm just sitting here eating my protein bar.