• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Weekly Update Top 5 Map

DeletedUser

I told Hi's entire council point blank that I could have single handedly won the south against IRN. You knew my experience as a player from World 9, and knew I could do it (As you mentioned it in our PM's). The problem wasn't just from your council, but the original members too. After I left, I heard from Bris that a lot of your players were calling me trash. I brought Lornce down to join in the fight I had against the entire south. After he ate a mostly inactive province from xVx (Former IRN members) He and I steam rolled the south. We brought down a few more members recently to help out against the South-West force that was growing. The whole of Hi's problems dealt with the south. Due to us bashing the hell out of Hi, GoH, and ASH (xVx) Their troops in the core were forced to defend against us in the south.
Had your trash of a council listened to my advise on how to control and win the south, This world would be completely different. I know that you had little to no voice in it, as I had argued for damn near a week to get it fixed. We both know it was due to xVx's decision to bring in IRN that I would flip. I had no choice. I was told by Hi's trash members to "move elsewhere and fight." Instead I tore the south to pieces.

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
IRN joining xVx was something organized by Hi., it was done by one of our council members and it happened in a few hours, to fast for any of the others to intervene and stop it. The council wassplit between following me and dropping the xVx alliance (after the IRN merge) so we can continue eating the south or to work with xVx and keep them seperate as planned and mark the south off as a lost cause for us which I thought was just completely retarded and voice my opinion quite often on the matter. The council was ran by three people despite have like 8 ppl on it. One person was MIA at this time, the other was the guy that organized the merge and then myself. So it was really a fight between him and me and when I decided to quit the game I believe they ended up redding xVx but it was to late by then and we lost our foot hold on the south and the world IMO.

Moral of the story, if everyone would have just listened to me everything would have worked out fine :).

DeletedUser2177

As far as using them as fodder, didn't really care if it was obvious. It was obvious b/c it was a good idea lol, we wanted to merge their remaining members to better coordinate them and give us more time to secure the far/midrim.
Obvious or not, I fail to see how it was a good idea?? While allied with xvx, you guys had a massive advantage. Why try to play the game 2-3 moves ahead (when you will need to control xvx after COS was dead), when you had not even stabilized the current move? It is like planing your checkmate without any idea how to make your first move in the game. Had you guys actually worked with xvx, you could have easily beat COS. Maybe not easy, but at least managed it... Trying to outpace us by munching barbs and rim towns is kind of unrealistic to anybody with even 1 world worth of xp. We take core xvx towns with less then 1 nuke per town clearing and we gain another academy, you take a rim town, and in 2 weeks maybe it has an academy?

After that, CD pretty well states it. The best Hi could do in the north was lock into a stalemate, so allowing the south to fall more or less as easy as the core, drove the stake in the tribe. It was not a lack of aggression or whatever that missing ingredient was this world, it was the fact that your entire south was all offense players lol. We stocked CD towns, he kills all your nukes. I move in, fill my towns with defense from my core towns, kill the rest of your offense. Start attacking your players, and none of them have anything for defense to try and save themselves since they play all offense. Taking towns is no challenge since nobody had anything to defend, and no support was coming down from your main cluster. After the 3rd or 4th person fell, Hi realized the threat, and started shipping a lot of support down. Props on that, it was just too late really. Now it is just clean up on the skilled players remaining, and playing end world problems...

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
We were fighting COS on a limited basis. You assume we had easy access to their villages. xVx recruited members between us and the core where COS was to intentionally block us from gaining villages in the core and we did have the north on lockdown. As soon as xVx started a free fall was we planned to try to salvage as much of tribe as possible and use them to either A hold off COS with the help of our coordinating abilities or B be fooder to slow them down we locked down the rims even more.

xVx was in a very very fragile state, the members were fighting with leadership, no one was supporting and there was little to no offensive push. There was nothing to save. Then we sent myself and another council member temporarily joined xVx to try to stablize the situation (officially, we were really taking stock of the tribe), thats when the other guy that went to xVx got overeager and forgot we were there to take the members not save the tribe and he merged IRN into xVx.

I would also like to make clear that we did not munch barbs when I was in the tribe. It was strictly commfobidden. We killed like 3 rim tribes in the north, we never barb munched while I was warlord of Hi. Infact we internaled 2 members due to them munching, one of which was a world 9 vet.

DeletedUser

Xumi's plan clearly backfired, and caused me to leave. I told you guys how it was, Reverse the decision and allow me to grow or I pound the hell out of all local Hi and xVx. The amount of negativity I was fed from both the members of Hi and the leadership when I openly voiced my opinion was insane. I'm honestly sad I didn't get the opportunity to pound the hell out of the remaining council members. Nothing like leaving your tribe to a bunch of preschool children.
Again, I don't blame you at all Harry. I had and still have great respect for you as a leader. It was my clear intention to win the world with you. Had it not been for your council and a bunchy of pissed off children, I would have done so.

DeletedUser

I think on my next world I may re-create TFR. We had a bunch of great and positive players. Just wish Life didn't smack us in the face.

cokky

Berserker
you should have come clean earlier it was obvious something was stuck in your craw there and hey i absolutely hated some council members of HI. for other reasons only reason i put 2 min into this world was to pound one of them into sand... sorta lost interest afterwards and was busy elsewhere but was sure fun while it lasted.

DeletedUser1980

turns out he made up some delusional psychobabble where me & 2 other guys were all the same person....then he runs through damn near every single world & writes in at least one forum, mostly dragging my name through the dirt, a little bit of this little feller named yellister who just started, all because yeli wiped the floor with him.
git gud son.
hey CD, wasnt yeli with you guys on US9? i know ive heard that name before,
either way, just some crappy player, who got smoked, comes crying to the forums thinking he's a darn keyboard warrior & thinks he's gonna make everyone feel sorry for him
You probably seen me in us14.
W13 was my first world but more like a warm up world where I got to know game mechanics. W14 was the first world I committed full time. Had a great coach Granted (#1bash rank in us5 and us14) he taught me well I spearheaded from rank 30-ish to top 3 in no time :)

cokky

Berserker
yep me and granted go back to world 5 together great guy. We went back and forth as number 1 for a long time there he retook it and finished at 1 when i left after we won but of course the powers that be took a long time to actually give it to us it was the first world that did domination i believe at the time. Anyway you had a great teacher as we both learned from each other quite a bit as we tried to teach a whole world of huggers and dummies how to actually win. There was also some great players too but that was the largest world in the game so of course you going to have some epic huggers out there. The thing i respect the most about him is both he and I have no issues sharing what ever secrets we have picked up along the way and will even discuss strategy and such with former sometimes current enemies. We both wanted to advance the general masses better more educated players = more fun for us.

DeletedUser1980

We're kinda waiting for W21 you should join us it'll be with a good group of people just like old times in w5 :)

DeletedUser1573

yeah that was probably it, that world was a mess from the start. as messed up as imperium was on us9...they were given every advantage to get off to a great start on us14....i kicked some butt there for awhile, but once the overtime started i started slacking....& of course there were 2 big tribes that had been heading towards each other for awhile & i was the meeting province, had fun for a few days. id come home from work, or hop on my phone, launch a nuke, maybe renoble a village or barb someone had nabbed while i was away, then relocate the nukes & my defense to different villages after every strike until they ate all my nuke & half my villages, then just played hard to catch until i had to ask my co-ops to take over due to work....no more spring servers for me, i cant commit in the summer

DeletedUser

map_www_us18_7f3668351c9b4d6ab789034e52653076_14880314095861.png

Total Weekly Stats - https://gyazo.com/81448c093458a20ded68f391d8df9bc0
Weekly Loss/Growth - https://gyazo.com/8243dce39cf9395206a2ac04f0d44fab

With T_O's merger into COS, The world should be over in the next month or so.

DeletedUser685

the rest of the green should be blue by Sunday evening at the latest

DeletedUser1573

hey mods, gotta ask here. whats the current record for a world closing after start date?

DeletedUser

We're only at 60% Fiend. It'll take us another month or two to finish.

DeletedUser

It must really suck being in Hi right now. Almost all of their players have quit. Most of those remaining are being co-op abused. FeelsBadMan