• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

** WEEKLY WORLD UPDATES **

Management

Banned
Greetings Fellow Warriors!

Since DaBahamallama is busy keeping everyone up to date on the goings on in Frankenstein.. I thought I would take it upon myself to narrate the weekly updates here on Histria :D

Stay tuned for honest, unbiased-ish and mildy hilarious commentary as this world unfolds!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since Histria is only in day 2 there is not a whole lot to report.. so I will just give you my initial take on how I see things shaping up so far.

DAY 2

First let me just say...Woah!
RIP and Cokky both leading opposing tribes on the same world!?! This is going to be insane! A war between titans for sure!

In one corner you have RestInPieces..without question the reigning champ when it comes to RFTW (recruiting for the win). He has proven time and time again that his skills in this regard go unrivaled by any in the TW2 community. A true pleasure to watch this man work.

However....

It would appear that since his time in RnD, Cokky has himself come to see the benefits of RFTW, and the speed/ease it offers in comparison to more conventional methods such as strategy and battle. His natural talent has allowed him to adapt RFTW to his already effective play style..which makes him a very dangerous opponent for the sitting champion.

Will the apprentice become the Master? o_O

As for the tribe situation.. RND is #1 and has already reached lvl 26 while recruiting 51 members.

They are trailed by Killer Queen #2, Outrageous Social Keepers #3 , Conquerors #4 and Not So Random #5.. all having between 10-25 members each.

It seems that RND intends to use their tribe level to scoop up all the players at the start to give themselves the advantage. I wonder how the other tribes will counter this?

Stay tuned for more!:D

Last edited:

DeletedUser2615

what would be awesome is to see management start a tribe of his own here and see if he can match against the other titans on this server

DeletedUser2056

thank you for the insightful commentary Management. The world has a long way to go. Our lead is more a function of D dragging on than anything. People have been bored for months so when H opened much of our crew jumped in the first few hours. It will all even out i'm sure.

We have over 50 applications in queue that we have not accepted - otherwise we might be close to 80% of the world already. I'm sure Biz would be happy to have a 200 member tribe in 48 hours. :) He is the real master.

Believe it or not nearly all of our members we've played with, won multiple worlds with, or have played against and have respected.

We do use every aspect of the game to be sure. It never guarantees a win but we do try to put ourselves in a position to have a chance at winning.

Diesel has been trying to carefully evaluate each person that joins (though he is pretty swamped). I guess after so many worlds you are going to have a good group of people that you trust that will move with you to the next. Sadly, the list is longer of the people we don't trust.

The tribe level was only in 3 areas. Maxing Wagons and Raiding Paths is now the norm - and from a personal standpoint drives me crazy twiddling my thumbs waiting for farming runs to come back. I know this game is on life support from a development standpoint so I'll give INNO their $$ to get something that should be standard in the game. The 3rd area was strength in numbers of course. Only enough to get most of the members that committed to joining before the world opened so our tribe level had little to do with it because we actually aren't actively recruiting anyone. I suppose it is true that people are drawn to tribes with high levels - hence the 50 pending applications - but we aren't accepting those people. In some past worlds when we joined late and were coming from behind we use different recruitment strategies that fit the situation.

I guess I could have boosted the tribe to 50 and really give you something to talk about but there is no need and most of the time we did that in the past it was because we were coming in late to a world.

I've never started in the core before so it will be a new experience for me as it gets crowded.

I hope you'll join us on this world. Cokky is a great competitor. It is not easy to play multiple worlds but even part-time Cokky is better than most people.

DeletedUser2554

Those who dont play tend to be commentators....looks like i wont get to kick your butt again here small son...i was looking foward to spanking you again stock boy

Management

Banned
We have over 50 applications in queue that we have not accepted - otherwise we might be close to 80% of the world already. I'm sure Biz would be happy to have a 200 member tribe in 48 hours. :) He is the real master.

I guess I could have boosted the tribe to 50 and really give you something to talk about but there is no need and most of the time we did that in the past it was because we were coming in late to a world.

Biz would definitely be at 150+ by now, no argument there lol. But most would be scrubs that he would internalize himself eventually. That's just how ol biz rolls..
I have never really cared about your crowning the tribe up at the start RIP. I know others see it as unfair but I don't think it makes that much of a difference. Now using that tribe level to grab up all the best players so that the world is won before it begins... now that I do take issue with. But I will withhold my judgements this time around until I have seen how things are playing out.

Those who dont play tend to be commentators....looks like i wont get to kick your butt again here small son...i was looking foward to spanking you again stock boy

And those who cheat to win are usually the biggest talkers lol. Yes I know I know... everyone wants a piece of the champ. But listen here little mac.. you don't just go straight for the title shot against Tyson, you have to climb your way up the ranks.
hb-button-little-mac.png

But I'll make you a deal dainty donald... you start a tribe on day 1 of a world, lead it to a decisive victory, then come back and see me. If you can do that then I will meet you on a world and give you your title shot. Otherwise sorry, but you're just not even in my weight class.

RIP on the other hand has more than earned his shot... so what do you say RIP? Ill join H and we battle 1 v 1? What should the stakes be?
how about you win... I will barb out on F world and quit the game for good. I'll even lay off the smack talk here on the forums.

But if I win... I get foundership of RnD for the remainder of H world and you all play for me :D

what do you say big guy?o_O

DeletedUser2554

I say u throw out this cheating accusation when you are the notorious cheater to draw attention from yourself...ive never cheated but hey if thats what u gotta say to cover up the fact i steam rolled you like a first day newbie then hey it is what it is...ill restart when u join even if i have 20 villas and smoke u...your a joke in this game and everyone knows it thats why u nerd rage under pressure and disband tribes when u dont win

DeletedUser2056

RIP on the other hand has more than earned his shot... so what do you say RIP? Ill join H and we battle 1 v 1? What should the stakes be?
how about you win... I will barb out on F world and quit the game for good. I'll even lay off the smack talk here on the forums.

But if I win... I get foundership of RnD for the remainder of H world and you all play for me :D

what do you say big guy?o_O

haha. i don't want you to quit. this game is already going downhill with good players leaving. but laying off the smack talk would be nice. I think it would be great if you joined H. If nothing more, then it will make the world interesting. we'll see how many other people we can lure to the world. :)

Management

Banned
I say u throw out this cheating accusation when you are the notorious cheater to draw attention from yourself...ive never cheated but hey if thats what u gotta say to cover up the fact i steam rolled you like a first day newbie then hey it is what it is...ill restart when u join even if i have 20 villas and smoke u...your a joke in this game and everyone knows it thats why u nerd rage under pressure and disband tribes when u dont win
Again.. don't cheat. Don't need too. I would be banned by now if I was. You on the other hand brag about it openly like a scrub.
And disbanding on Deva had nothing to do with rage.. I wont get into it all again for everybody's sake but I think I made myself pretty clear as to why I did that.
I'm curious though...how come you didn't send any attacks the entire 2 months I was actually playing that world? hmm??? o_O Why did you wait until the very end? Oh that's right.. cause you knew you'd be embarrassed. You and your 47 vills LOL ..Now run along little boy and let the grown ups talk.

haha. i don't want you to quit. this game is already going downhill with good players leaving. but laying off the smack talk would be nice. I think it would be great if you joined H. If nothing more, then it will make the world interesting. we'll see how many other people we can lure to the world. :)

Alright.. Ill make you deal. I will come to H world and start a tribe if you and cokky both agree to some ground rules..

-No mass recruiting.. 50 member limits in all tribes
-No more than 1 Alliance and 1 NAP at any given time
-No recruiting or taking in of enemies after month 2

If any tribe is caught violating one or more of these rules, the remaining tribes will agree to stop what they are doing and target the offending tribe together until they are subdued.

If you and cokky both agree to that (im sure cokky will) then I will consider getting invested in another world.

DeletedUser2056

sounds reasonable for the most part. we do have 55 now and were planning on maxing it at 65 - no more. with all remaining already allocated to people that haven't joined yet. Of course some go inactive so it will probably end up being about 50.
I like the 1 NAP, or even no NAPs - straight up cage match. everyone against everyone. lol
no sister tribes either.
i can't make this decision alone but it sounds like fun.

Oh, if you join. you have to use your main account, Management. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Management

Banned
Well if you, cokky and myself all agree then that's all that matters. Once the other tribes see what we are doing they will have to choose to play by our rules or fight all of us. Im fine either way.
And yes I will play as Management. We'll see what cokky has to say...

DeletedUser2531

Raccoon is onboard as well :) i intent to stay to the end of this world :) but i will not play 3-5 worlds on a same time haahahaah

DeletedUser1179

Hmmm now this is actually getting interesting, thought I might throw a little bit of Kiki into it, if you all don't mind.:p

***No Barb Munching***
***No nasty comments about each other once this is all said and done***
***No making side deals or breaking any rules.***

You guys actually keep it to actually being about the game and challenging each other up and up, then the winning tribe gets a little something extra in their winnings, and I think Cokky can verify that if I say it, I will do it. But you must stick to the rules and it being a up and up fight. ;)

cokky

Berserker
While this all sounds fun i am not going to be serious enough on this world to do it. Sorry prior commitments. I do look forward to how it plays out here though.

DeletedUser2056

Hmmm now this is actually getting interesting, thought I might throw a little bit of Kiki into it, if you all don't mind.:p

***No Barb Munching***
***No nasty comments about each other once this is all said and done***
***No making side deals or breaking any rules.***

You guys actually keep it to actually being about the game and challenging each other up and up, then the winning tribe gets a little something extra in their winnings, and I think Cokky can verify that if I say it, I will do it. But you must stick to the rules and it being a up and up fight. ;)
- I'm cool with this. Except we need a 60 member limit. We've committed to people before the world or this deal started and don't feel right kicking anyone yet if they are active. With 150 players on Deva we've already had to turn away many players that wanted to join us on H.
- I also think that if we have 1 Alliance and 1 NAP it can't be with any of the 3 of us. Cokky, Management, and RND must always be at war with each other and can't merge with each other even if it is under 60 players.
- I agree to no barb munching but you can grab a church and a barb as your third village (quite common).
No sister tribes to get around the 60 player limit.
- I also agree to no trash talking after. Truth is that this isn't just about us, there are good players on all sides. You win some and you lose some.

**side note: i hope Cokky reconsiders. Nothing but respect and think it would make it very interesting.

DeletedUser2615

While this all sounds fun i am not going to be serious enough on this world to do it. Sorry prior commitments. I do look forward to how it plays out here though.
Man I was hoping to at least see you in action here
Ill be in J though with OSK I hope maybe we face off there and set some rules . Im all for the no MRTs and no barb munching

DeletedUser1179

Oh Cokky, what can we do to change your mind, I mean this is what we've all been waiting to see. It's like clash of the titans, the gauntlet has been thrown down, lets get ready to rumble, bring it on (I'm trying to hype you up in case you didn't notice :p). You must reconsider. ;)