• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

** WEEKLY WORLD UPDATES **

DeletedUser2590

Oh Cokky, what can we do to change your mind, I mean this is what we've all been waiting to see. It's like clash of the titans, the gauntlet has been thrown down, lets get ready to rumble, bring it on (I'm trying to hype you up in case you didn't notice :p). You must reconsider. ;)
I just think hes trying to finish F world first, things could get delayed if one guy decides to get bored. You know who you are :)

DeletedUser2056

all in good fun. Thought this might tip people over the edge and get this thing going. :)

Notorious RND
I thought I told you that we wont stop.

Jee-zus, the Notorious just...
Please us with Tribal War genius.
We just chillin', kill 'em, until then.
The win, we fill in. RIP, Nana and Lil' Deez

Damage to these fleas, we seize Vs with ease.
And those that can't follow, we click kick and swallow.
The idiots, forget how it really gets.
The more we're provoked, the more wins we clearly get.

RND paves roads with tombs where players fell.
Farm bashin, wall smashin, like a bombshell.
If you want the crown, we're here, come and take it.
Resources locked down, with boosts on the clay pit.
One day LIT, will be more than an MRT.
You'll rage quit, when you face RND!

We're schizophrenic like Lord of Highland,
10,000 fakes as we spam spy him.
Send a 3am nuke and you think you got skill?
Villa caps with 1 sec gaps and we'll beat you still.

Worlds on rotation, it's just gettin funny.
The build and quit nation, like your name was Bizmoney.
Droppin stacks. Painting maps to blue.
Stabbin backs, missing sacks, like you were L.Q.
Noobdoom in the corner after getting defeated.
Pouting in a barbie dress about the way she was treated.
Mr Dark can't see the forest through the trees,
Screaming "The sky is falling, help me please!"

Complain about Gwen and how it's just not fair?
Go disband a lvl 50 tribe, like Jarl Redhair.
Nuke wiping, noble sniping. It's leaving you hazy,
Jumpin tribes and switchin sides, just like craftcrazy.
Battlegod thinks everybody is stupid,
As a "god" he is closer to the strength of cupid.
Get booted. Beg to join then yellow in 3 days.
Undisputed. We can beat you in a thousand ways.

Cokky is a beast. We have a lot of respect.
Many have tried and they often get wrecked.
Last I checked. He's always toward the top of the board.
Gotta finish a world before he gets bored.

Watch what you say even in a private thread,
Kiki and Beez may have your head.
Sideline trash talkin from a Sparkle Fairy Otter,
Watch out for the zerg nukes or you may get slaughtered.
Trying to be famous. Better drink your smart water.
Avada Kedavra the noobs like Harry Potter. We got her.

Nana, the unseen queen, of the dream team, behind the scene.
The routine machine will lean until you break, leaving bodies in our wake.
Another world we will take. In the zone we're unknown, like a treb fake.
Locked in stone. We've shown we own the tribal throne.

Tryin to kill us? Here's a vaccine for your illness.
Lot a talk for being skilless. Forum trolls but it's still us.
It is time to put this debate to rest.
Everyone seems to think that they're the best.
Pounding chests. So here you go. Here's the test.
I suggest. You join and let the chips fall.
No more excuses. You're killing me smalls.

You know where to find us as our legend increases,
We'll see you behind us. Best of luck. Rest in Pieces.

DeletedUser2158

all in good fun. Thought this might tip people over the edge and get this thing going. :)

Notorious RND

Jee-zus, the Notorious just...
Please us with Tribal War genius.
We just chillin', kill 'em, until then.
The win, we fill in. RIP, Nana and Lil' Deez

Damage to these fleas, we seize Vs with ease.
And those that can't follow, we click kick and swallow.
The idiots, forget how it really gets.
The more we're provoked, the more wins we clearly get.

RND paves roads with tombs where players fell.
Farm bashin, wall smashin, like a bombshell.
If you want the crown, we're here, come and take it.
Resources locked down, with boosts on the clay pit.
One day LIT, will be more than an MRT.
You'll rage quit, when you face RND!

We're schizophrenic like Lord of Highland,
10,000 fakes as we spam spy him.
Send a 3am nuke and you think you got skill?
Villa caps with 1 sec gaps and we'll beat you still.

Worlds on rotation, it's just gettin funny.
The build and quit nation, like your name was Bizmoney.
Droppin stacks. Painting maps to blue.
Stabbin backs, missing sacks, like you were L.Q.
Noobdoom in the corner after getting defeated.
Pouting in a barbie dress about the way she was treated.
Mr Dark can't see the forest through the trees,
Screaming "The sky is falling, help me please!"

Complain about Gwen and how it's just not fair?
Go disband a lvl 50 tribe, like Jarl Redhair.
Nuke wiping, noble sniping. It's leaving you hazy,
Jumpin tribes and switchin sides, just like craftcrazy.
Battlegod thinks everybody is stupid,
As a "god" he is closer to the strength of cupid.
Get booted. Beg to join then yellow in 3 days.
Undisputed. We can beat you in a thousand ways.

Cokky is a beast. We have a lot of respect.
Many have tried and they often get wrecked.
Last I checked. He's always toward the top of the board.
Gotta finish a world before he gets bored.

Watch what you say even in a private thread,
Kiki and Beez may have your head.
Sideline trash talkin from a Sparkle Fairy Otter,
Watch out for the zerg nukes or you may get slaughtered.
Trying to be famous. Better drink your smart water.
Avada Kedavra the noobs like Harry Potter. We got her.

Nana, the unseen queen, of the dream team, behind the scene.
The routine machine will lean until you break, leaving bodies in our wake.
Another world we will take. In the zone we're unknown, like a treb fake.
Locked in stone. We've shown we own the tribal throne.

Tryin to kill us? Here's a vaccine for your illness.
Lot a talk for being skilless. Forum trolls but it's still us.
It is time to put this debate to rest.
Everyone seems to think that they're the best.
Pounding chests. So here you go. Here's the test.
I suggest. You join and let the chips fall.
No more excuses. You're killing me smalls.

You know where to find us as our legend increases,
We'll see you behind us. Best of luck. Rest in Pieces.
now thats funny haha. thanks for the good laugh

NanaB

Spearman
Hmmm now this is actually getting interesting, thought I might throw a little bit of Kiki into it, if you all don't mind.:p

-No mass recruiting.. 50 member limits in all tribes
-No more than 1 Alliance and 1 NAP at any given time
-No recruiting or taking in of enemies after month 2
***No Barb Munching***
***No nasty comments about each other once this is all said and done***
***No making side deals or breaking any rules.***

You guys actually keep it to actually being about the game and challenging each other up and up, then the winning tribe gets a little something extra in their winnings, and I think Cokky can verify that if I say it, I will do it. But you must stick to the rules and it being a up and up fight. ;)

NanaB

Spearman
Hi KiKi,
RND is still waiting on Management to join or not. We have a request, how long do we have to wait on Management to show up ?? Can we get a time limit. If he is not going to show for some reason, we would like to get on to winning this world next :)

Question we have is does our one NAP or one Alliance have to follow the rules about no other naps or alliances ?

Thank you KiKi for being this challenges Moderator

DeletedUser1179

Hey Nana,
We are actually not waiting on Mangement this time around, as long as RIP and Cokky were in, Management was in as well. Cokky at this point has declined and we haven't heard anything else yet. If you already have one NAP or Alliance, then if were to go ahead and do the challenge then yes that would count as the one.

You're most welcome Nana, I would really like to see this happen, I think it would be shape up to be a pretty awesome world. :)

DeletedUser2056

so if we aren't waiting on Management, and Cokky has said he is out. Then.... I guess the whole thing is shot? Whose idea was this in the first place?

We feel like a championship boxer waiting in the ring for someone to show up. Sold out crowd waiting for a match. Sure there are a bunch of sparing partners on this world that are keeping us warmed up but we know there are some really good contenders out there that could give us a run for our money (maybe even beat us - which we'd be ok with if it was a good fair fight) and yet we're bouncing around trying to kill time.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

DeletedUser2470

You didn't actually think Mr. MouthRageQuit was actually going to do this challenge did you?

DeletedUser1179

Guys, all you need to do is convince Cokky. Use your imaginations. :p

Management

Banned
You didn't actually think Mr. MouthRageQuit was actually going to do this challenge did you?
If you had bothered to read up, you would see that I already challenged RIP 1 v 1 and he declined. I know you all want me to come play another world just to spice things up for you..but I am a one world man. I simply don't have the time or desire to start another tribe right now. Maybe at some point in the future. If this trend of smaller tribes and less diplomacy sticks then I will most certainly make a return at some point. And when I do I will make sure to give you all plenty of notice.

DeletedUser2158

so if we aren't waiting on Management, and Cokky has said he is out. Then.... I guess the whole thing is shot? Whose idea was this in the first place?

We feel like a championship boxer waiting in the ring for someone to show up. Sold out crowd waiting for a match. Sure there are a bunch of sparing partners on this world that are keeping us warmed up but we know there are some really good contenders out there that could give us a run for our money (maybe even beat us - which we'd be ok with if it was a good fair fight) and yet we're bouncing around trying to kill time.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
Lmao he wants people to join in this challenge but he breaks the first rule by recruiting more than 50 people and he already took a barb

DeletedUser2056

Alright.. Ill make you deal. I will come to H world and start a tribe if you and cokky both agree to some ground rules..

-No mass recruiting.. 50 member limits in all tribes
-No more than 1 Alliance and 1 NAP at any given time
-No recruiting or taking in of enemies after month 2

If any tribe is caught violating one or more of these rules, the remaining tribes will agree to stop what they are doing and target the offending tribe together until they are subdued.

If you and cokky both agree to that (im sure cokky will) then I will consider getting invested in another world.

If you only play 1 world at a time why make this offer? I'm not mad, I only play 1 world at a time too. I get it. But if that was the case, then there was never an intention to join.

Lmao he wants people to join in this challenge but he breaks the first rule by recruiting more than 50 people and he already took a barb

i said we needed 60 from the beginning - everyone can read it. We already committed to 60 before any of this was even started. Management went silent of course and never responded.
If the extra 10 players is what scares you guys, we'll cut down to 50 if anyone has the balls to show up. If not, no problem. Join or don't join. Just seems like a lot of talk in H world forum from people not actually playing H world. :)

Of course I took a barb as my 3rd village. Again, common for everyone to do. The others were both red until I hit them with 3 nobles and they reset. Again, common at the beginning of worlds as you destroy people early on. You of all people should know this.

We didn't make the challenge. Management did. Cokky may not be taking H world seriously but at least he is on the world with a tribe.
It would seem the first rule of the challenge is to actually join the world, don't you think? ;)

It would be fun, win or lose. The world is brand new. A week old. But until people actually join the world all of this is a bunch of smoke.

We'll catch you on some world in the future when you guys are ready for us. We don't need notice. Just show up and play. That's all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2470

If you had bothered to read up, you would see that I already challenged RIP 1 v 1 and he declined.

I read the whole thread.. mange. I believe he did accept the challenge. 1v1 would be hard. I would propose inno makes you two your own world. thats the only way to guarantee a 1v1 fight anyway.

DeletedUser2615

If you only play 1 world at a time why make this offer? I'm not mad, I only play 1 world at a time too. I get it. But if that was the case, then there was never an intention to join.

i said we needed 60 from the beginning - everyone can read it. We already committed to 60 before any of this was even started. Management went silent of course and never responded.
If the extra 10 players is what scares you guys, we'll cut down to 50 if anyone has the balls to show up. If not, no problem. Join or don't join. Just seems like a lot of talk in H world forum from people not actually playing H world. :)

Of course I took a barb as my 3rd village. Again, common for everyone to do. The others were both red until I hit them with 3 nobles and they reset. Again, common at the beginning of worlds as you destroy people early on. You of all people should know this.

We didn't make the challenge. Management did. Cokky may not be taking H world seriously but at least he is on the world with a tribe.
It would seem the first rule of the challenge is to actually join the world, don't you think? ;)

It would be fun, win or lose. The world is brand new. A week old. But until people actually join the world all of this is a bunch of smoke.

We'll catch you on some world in the future when you guys are ready for us. We don't need notice. Just show up and play. That's all.

ELJEFE I took a MOL'd barb as well but I sure do prefer reds . why don't you come play on cokky's tribe and I spoke briefly with cokky he hasn't written the idea of playing serious off just yet

Management

Banned

I said I would consider coming to H under those rules If cokky agreed as well. Cokky does not want to get invested in this world, and I am playing with him on F. If he's not really going to play H then Im not going to bail on him to come to another world. Sorry.
I will take a short break from the game after F.. so hopefully we can start another dom world at the same time once you finish H.

So what you're saying is you want cokky and I to come there and play part time while you play full time with a premade of 60 people? lol.

Frankly unless you cut your core group down significantly, I don't see you all having much fun in future worlds at all. While it's admirable to want to bring the same 50-60 people with you from world to world..the community is too small now and there are not enough new leaders making tribes. No one is going to start day 1 with that many people. Unless Cokky or I are there, the other tribes will likely get discouraged and just move on. leaving you all munching up a dead world.

I have a feeling that is the way H is going to play out judging by this map..but who knows maybe some new leaders will emerge on this world!

9687652cd5d868c4a099d7fef5515556

I read the whole thread.. mange. I believe he did accept the challenge. 1v1 would be hard. I would propose inno makes you two your own world. thats the only way to guarantee a 1v1 fight anyway.
Yes but kiki refuses to give us our own server. Believe me we asked! lol

Last edited:

DeletedUser2158

joins what exactly? a competition where the rules aren’t respected 5 days into the world? also no barb munching.. what kind of rule is that.. so the moment a tribe takes one barb they lost? Also Rip spends way too much to make this world fun.

Management

Banned
I think this contest is a great idea and kiki is even willing to put up a prize which makes it all the better. I just think we are going to have to plan it out in advance for a future world. This plan was thought up after H already opened and people are invested elsewhere. We will just have to wait a few months unfortunately.

No barb munching is a FANTASTIC idea what are you talking about? Yes..If one tribe takes a barb they are disqualified from receiving the prize at the end if they win. Could you imagine how much more challenging it would be If everyone had to actually attack other players to try and move into new provinces?! No grabbing a barb and throwing up a chapel! People would finally be forced to learn the art of treb training or they would never make any progress! I love it!

And no RIP does not spend too much to make the world fun. His crowning gives him an advantage at the beginning yes... but that advantage fades with every passing day. Once other strong players have 25+ villages crowning only goes so far. Activity is king in this game.. not crowns.

However..the 60 person premade I think is a bit of an issue. The servers are just too small now to handle that kind of a dogpile at the start. Unless another strong premade tribe was starting at the same time I just don't see anyone overcoming those odds. But I guess we will find out! We will watch H play out... and then when its over we can start a new world under those rules and see how RnD fares against another strong premade.

It should be fun! XD

DeletedUser2158

Because you cant control all your players? someone will take a barb eventually even if you dont want to.
no activity is no longer key to win this game because you can just buy ton of minted coins each two weeks

Management

Banned
Ok... so the offending player gets kicked immediately, or the tribe is disqualified. Fair?

Yes but all the nobles in the world aren't going to help him if he can't take barbs and everyone keeps sniping his trains! But yes I agree Gwen is becoming FAR too frequent. Inno is really pumping that little pay piggy for all she's worth o_O

DeletedUser2056

I said I would consider coming to H under those rules If cokky agreed as well. Cokky does not want to get invested in this world, and I am playing with him on F. If he's not really going to play H then Im not going to bail on him to come to another world. Sorry.
I will take a short break from the game after F.. so hopefully we can start another dom world at the same time once you finish H.

So what you're saying is you want cokky and I to come there and play part time while you play full time with a premade of 60 people? lol.

Frankly unless you cut your core group down significantly, I don't see you all having much fun in future worlds at all. While it's admirable to want to bring the same 50-60 people with you from world to world..the community is too small now and there are not enough new leaders making tribes. No one is going to start day 1 with that many people. Unless Cokky or I are there, the other tribes will likely get discouraged and just move on. leaving you all munching up a dead world.

I have a feeling that is the way H is going to play out judging by this map..but who knows maybe some new leaders will emerge on this world!

we thought we did cut it back when only allowing 60. there was over 100 that wanted in. But you do bring up a good point about the size of the community. it is dwindling. Not sure if INNO cares about growing it at this point or if TW3 would revive it. or if the overall franchise just dies a slow death.

And no RIP does not spend too much to make the world fun. His crowning gives him an advantage at the beginning yes... but that advantage fades with every passing day. Once other strong players have 25+ villages crowning only goes so far. Activity is king in this game.. not crowns.
Agree. I did coin Wagons and Raiding Paths. And I do spend some early on to get up and rolling. But it is strategic. No matter the crowns you have to put in the work. I still farm my butt off and hit over 1 million in the first couple days. I MoL'd a barb to help with that (even though everyone else can farm it too). The advantage really comes in rushing the rally point. It is expensive as hell and takes forever if you had to wait. But being able to farm faster early on got me 2 nobles before protection came off.

All that said, Management is right, it doesn't mean anything a month or so in. 25,50,100 villages and you can't possibly farm that much anymore. Strength is neutralized. Then it just comes down to the ability to fight, coordinate, or overwhelm your competition. Crowns greatly lose their impact as the game goes on. If INNO really wanted to milk this thing they would put a time limit on it like 90 days. The more worlds that start the more people spend at the beginning. :)

I think it would be awesome if there was a world where barbs could not be nobled at all.

If INNO won't build us a server then maybe they can launch a dom world with a tribe limiter of 25 members. Then there are more tribes and maybe it changes the dynamic. Maybe limit the Alliances and NAPs as well so you have to be more selective about your diplomacy. There are probably a number of things they could do to improve the game including making people wait 7 days before they can join another tribe if they leave. etc. Even perks that you get based on activity or tribe loyalty (length of time in a tribe) that crowns can't buy. Maybe you earn honor points based on activity and you can't buy any Tier 2 or 3 perks. I'd be down with that. Guess there are a thousand ways to improve it if they wanted to.

I get it that we have 60 people playing in H, I guess I assumed that 50-60 would jump to play H in your tribe or that Cokky would grab another 50-60 since the world is new but I guess F is still in full swing. Maybe there are more people on the EN servers. I've never played there.
Hopefully the timing will align in the future. If we finish H quick enough maybe it will line up with F closing as well.